Shopping.com Integration Guide
Shopping.com, part of the eBay Commerce Network, pioneered online comparison shopping over a decade ago and today remains one of the leading shopping destinations for a comprehensive set of products from thousands of premier brands and trusted online stores. Learn more about Shopping.com
- Detailed feed specifications can be found here
Setup & Create a Shopping.com Feed
Because the setup is relatively simple and all required fields are automatically mapped from common fields, clicking Get Feed as is will likely create a successful Shopping.com Data Feed.
- Unique Merchant SKU, Product Name, Product URL, Current Price, Image URL and Condition are required for all deals. Deals without these fields will not be shown on Shopping.com.
- You must re-map your feed in the Merchant Account Center in order for any new attributes to go live.
Upload your Shopping.com Feed
You may upload your feed during or after the enrollment process in the Merchant Account Center using our automated feed uploading wizard.
- Select “List Products” from the Overview Tab to begin. Browse to the feed on your computer and upload your feed or Specify an HTTP location or FTP server where you want Shopping.com to grab your file.
- Please create a URL or FTP login for Shopping.com to use or you can choose to deliver your feed to our Shopping.com FTP server. We will update all HTTP or FTP feeds daily.
See Shopping.com Data Feed Specifications page 6 for full details.