Shopify ShareASale FTP FAQGet ExportFeed Now
- Getting Started
- Installation Manuals
- Installation manual for WordPress
- Installation manual for Shopify
- Installation Manual For BigCommerce App
- Installation manual for Joomla VirtueMart
- Installation Manual for Magento
- Installation manual for OpenCart
- Installation Manual for Ecwid – Sell on Amazon app
- Shopify + BigCommerce + OpenCart to Amazon Connect
- Installation Manual for Etsy Plugin (WooCommerce)
- Installation Manual for Amazon Plugin(WooCommerce)
- WooCommerce to eBay Installation, Feed Creation and Upload Manual
- WooCommerce to Google Installation, Feed Creation and Upload Manual
- Installation & User Manual – Woo Additional Product Fields Plugin
- Shopify to ShareASale Guide
- Prerequisites & Merchant Integration Guides
- Google Merchant Shopping Product Upload – Prerequisites
- Selling on Amazon Seller Central – Prerequisites
- Sending Ecwid products to Amazon – Prerequisites
- eBay Seller Integration Guide
- eBay seller guide for WordPress
- WooCommerce Amazon Integration Guide
- Etsy App creation process
- Shopify/BigCommerce to Etsy feed upload
- How to create Facebook Dynamic Product Ads
- Bing! Product Ads Guide
- WooCommerce to Miinto Integration Guide
- PriceRunner Integration Guide
- Bonanza Integration Guide
- Become Integration Guide
- Houzz Integration Guide
- Newegg Integration Guide
- Nextag Integration Guide
- Pronto Integration Guide
- Rakuten Integration Guide
- Kelkoo Integration Guide
- Shopping.com Integration Guide
- PriceGrabber.com Integration Guide
- Shopzilla Integration Guide
- AmmoSeek Integration Guide
- Avantlink Integration Guide
- Pricefalls.com Integration Guide
- ShareASale Integration Guide
- Affiliate Window Integration Guide
- Webgains Integration Guide
- Beslist Integration Guide
- Gifts.com Integration Guide
- Shop.com Integration Guide
- Become (Europe) Merchant Integration Guide
- GPAnalysis Merchant Integration Guide
- Merchant Integration Guide Hardware.info
- Sell.Com Merchant Integration Guide
- Creating Feeds
- Uploading Feeds
- Instruction for Trial and New Customer
- Add-on Modules
- Google Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
- Google Merchant Guide
What does automatic FTP mean?
FTP is the best method to send bulk or very large product feed files, but it’s also a great way to store files off local machines and in one remote location.
ExportFeed’s ShareASale integration app lets you do just that automatically!
How do I enable my FTP on ShareASale?
Please follow the step-by-step instructions in this documentation to enable your FTP.
How much does ShareASale charge for setting up automatic FTP?
As a Merchant, you must grant access to this feature for each of your Affiliates.You may choose who to allow access or not allow access. You can reach the FTP Approval Access page by clicking on it in your Merchant homepage.
Please keep in mind that due to the costs associated with maintaining the FTP server, each Affiliate that you approve for FTP access will incur a $1.00 charge to your account. This is a one-time charge (no monthly charges) and will be debited directly from your account balance.
You can also setup your own uploads to our FTP server by requesting FTP credentials. Similar to how Affiliates automate downloads, you can automate uploads with this feature.
To expedite the request, include your server’s static IP address product datafeed file uploads will originate.
How often are my products synced across Shopify and ShareASale?
ExportFeed’s ShareASale integration app lets you automatically sync your products on a daily basis.
ShareASale allows you up to 31 syncs in a single month.
In order to wisely distribute the quota across the days in a month, we suggest you sync it once a day.
FTP Access Instructions
Username: Your ShareASale Username
Password: Your ShareASale FTP Server Password (put this in on your account settings page)
FTP Server: datafeeds.shareasale.com
If you have any more questions regarding the ShareASale FTP either from the Merchant perspective, please contact our support.