Webgains Integration Guide
Make sure that you are signed to webgains,
- CSV (Comma Separated Values)
- TXT (Tab-delimited)
For Feed Setup process go through the steps below
Activate the plugin
- Product URL
- Product ID
- Image URL
- Delivery Time
- Delivery Cost
1. Create your Webgains Feed
2. Select “Feed By Category
3. Choose your Woocommerce product category to include in WooCommerce to Webgains product feed.
4. Give a name to the product feed file you create for Webgains merchant.
5. Click on ‘Get Feed’. You can also view your recently created feeds from the Manage Feed tab.
6. Click on ‘Manage Feed’ and view feed from there
7. When you think your feed meets all the required attribute you can submit to Webgains for review.