After your Ecwid store is synced with our ExportFeed Cloud Service, go to dashboard and click on My Shops tab. You will see your store installed. Once the shop sync completes, you will see the product count from your My Shops tab. Below documentation will provide you instructions on how to connect Amazon account.
- On the dashboard, please click on create feed . On the create feed tab, please select Amazon Seller Central in the select merchant type.
2. After that, you need to connect your Amazon account on our shopify app.
Connecting Amazon Account
- Choose Marketplace
- Click on “Connect to Amazon”
You will be redirected to Amazon Sign In page.
After that, you will receive a bunch or keys to connect your Amazon account to Shopify through API which will automate the feed upload and update process.
After clicking view credetials. it will display your Amazon AWS keys ans secret key. Please copy that and paste the details in your account connect page.
Note: For Marketplace ID, please authorize a developer. For that , go to create feed section, you will see view Developers name/Key.
After that copy those details and authorize a developer in the amazon sign in page:
- Click Next. After that please click Next below to confirm you understand this, and that you want us to give ExportFeed access to your Amazon Selling account. After that, you will get the Marketplace ID.
Copy the Marketplace ID and paste it in the Amazon credentials page.
- Copy and paste the details in account connect page.
- Click on add New Amazon account.
- You need to import the template that is suitable for your products.
- Go to Amazon template option, choose the one you need and then click on import.
3. Create feed
- Go to ‘Create Amazon Feed’ tab
- Select Your Shop Categories
- Select the template
- click on Map Attribute & Proceed
- click on Update setting and proceed.
- Provide appropriate values for Feed product type, recommended browse nodes and item type.
- click on proceed to get feed.
- click on save change
4. Submit feed
- Go to ‘Manage Feeds’ section.
- Click on ‘Submit Feed’
You will be redirected to a new page.
- Select Credential
- Click on ‘Upload products on Amazon’
- If it is submitted to Amazon, the reports will be shown in the manage feed section. You will be able to view the Amazon feed reports. If you click on view reports. the reports will be shown.
Successfully completed the product listings to AMAZON!