Get all the help you need to create, customize and upload product feed
For Any eCommerce Merchant You Need!
What we offer with our eCommerce Merchant Help Package?
- Help you setup accounts on the merchant Sites.
- Provide customized feed creation demo for the merchant sites.
- We’ll create the product feed for your desired merchants.
- We’ll upload the product feed to your merchant sites.
How do you benefit the most with this package?
We offer our Merchant Help Package to the users of ExportFeed. Why? Because it is not uncommon to get confused while adding the products to a new sales channel. Feed operations for new merchants may get stuck or often go haywire and we are determined to make it smooth for you.
For this, we have offered Merchant Help Package service. When you want the best feed management from our side for specific merchants, this service suits your need the most. We will work to create the product feed based on your requirement and upload the feeds to your desired merchants.
By subscribing to this package, you get to relieve yourself from the technical hassles of feed management and save time and effort to invest in your other business operations.
Note: Even if you want to create feed for the merchant sites that are not listed under our Supported Merchants, we will be able to provide you Merchant Help Package. For that you will need to send us the feed specifications of your desired merchant.
Automatic Feed Update
The feeds are updated automatically. Feeds are publicly accessible and can also be downloaded by merchants or by the user. Save time and labour.
Any problem in creating feeds and listing your product is not a problem anymore!!Our fast friendly and professional support team will solve them for you.
Map multiple categories to merchant Categories
Combine related categories into a single-related merchant category.
eCommerce Merchant Help Package – The requirements
eCommerce Merchant Help Package is designed to boost the sales of our clients. This is useful for those who are relatively new to the multi-channel eCommerce marketing. It is equally useful for those who are new to creating, uploading and optimizing product feeds for specific merchants as well.
The basic requirements for this package are:
- An eCommerce site created on any of our supported platforms.(WooCommerce, WP eCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, OpenCart, VirtueMart, )
- Required information and funding for the specific merchant subscription
- Feed specification sample if you want help for merchants that are not under our supported merchants list.
- ExportFeed installed and active license of ExportFeed packages.