PriceGrabber.com Integration Guide
PriceGrabber Storefronts is a service that lets sellers list their items for sale in a simple and easy way without having to host and mantain their own e-commerce web site. Selling in PriceGrabber using Storefronts is so easy that many individuals use it to sell their own products. To learn more about how to sell using the Storefronts service please select “Selling Through Storefronts” options.
PriceGrabber Feed Requirements
- Feed Format: Delimited feeds(.txt or.csv) , XML feeds.
- Detailed feed specifications can be found here
Step-by-step How To’s
- Install the Shopping Cart Product Feed Plugin
- Generate an PriceGrabber Inventory File – Select “PriceGrabber” as the Merchant Type.
- Upload an Inventory File to PriceGrabber
Sell on PriceGrabber.com
In order to sell on PriceGrabber you will need at least a Silver level account. Once this account is established, selling on Storefronts is quite simple. Here are the steps:
- Log into your PriceGrabber account.
- Do a search on PriceGrabber and go to the product page of the item that you want to sell.
- Click on the Sell Yours link located below the search button.
- Fill in information such as Price, Condition, etc.
- Selling FAQ Feed Processing FAQ
See PriceGrabber Data Feed Specifications for full details.