Started an eCommerce site or thinking about growing your sales? High times for promotion efforts! But, how should you plan for that?
The most common action plan would be to optimize your site for conversion first, then start promoting products.
And your target is to invite more qualified visitors to your site and help them find and buy your products easily.
If you are selling your products through WooCommerce store, you have the flexibility to sell multiple product categories of even different niche on your store.
Etsy is a popular marketplace to sell your handcrafted, antique, custom or unique products. One of the product categories that sell really well on Etsy is Jewelleries.
Custom made, antique or made-for-order – however you run business, if you can provide a unique design, you can sky-rocket your jewelry products sales.
If you are into selling jewelry, we can correctly assume that you are also selling through your own shop, whether that shop is powered by WooCommerce, BigCommerce or Shopify. And you haven’t limited displaying your jewelry offerings.
So, why limit your product listing on Etsy, why not start with bulk products listing with ExportFeed?
Tech and gaming industry is huge. Whatever new tech-related product is released, it is either digested by the masses quickly or is rejected instantly. There’s no wait-and-watch!
And another point to be cautious when you’re selling software and games is that your products may be some winners or may be rather short-lived.
In both cases, if you are selling software then we recommend you to start on aggressively marketing your products through Amazon’s North American marketplaces.
BigCommerce shops are well optimized with elegant theme designs and apps to provide the required functionalities. But, simply starting a BigCommerce based shop will not start generating the desired sales revenue. So promotion is necessary. And what would be a better way to get more visitors than to start promoting your BigCommerce products on Google Shopping.
Top reasons to start your BigCommerce products with Google Shopping
- Attract more potential buyers. Reach shoppers while they are searching for items to buy on Google.
- Control your product information. Maintain the accuracy and freshness of your product information, so your customers find the relevant, current items they’re looking for.
How to get started quickly?
We all know that dropshipping is a really easy way of earning revenue, once you set-up the basics correctly. If you’ve stayed away from the update about trends of online or eCommerce marketing for some time, here is the recap:
Within the comfort of your own Shopify and BigCommerce store, you don’t need to stick to selling products under one category. You could sell products under men and subcategorize products like summer wear, winter wear and so on.
But how would you map that category when exporting your products to Google Merchant center? For this, you need to map multiple categories of your shop to multiple categories of Google merchant.
Before anything else, here are a few reasons why you should continue your BigCommerce sales campaign through Amazon Germany:
- Amazon is still among the top online retail marketplaces that German people prefer to do shopping.
- Apart from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk, it is the largest marketplace that contributes to the net revenue share of Amazon product sales.
- Even if you use the German language for listing your BigCommerce products on Amazon Germany marketplace, you will have optimized your listings for better conversions.
- UK, FR, IT, and ES – If you are selling through any of these marketplaces, your Amazon Europe Marketplace Account will be eligible to sell in Amazon Germany – why miss out a huge expansion opportunity?
- ExportFeed app allows you to leverage our Amazon MWS developer account when authorized for as a developer manage and sync your product listings on Amazon.
When you are selling through different Amazon marketplaces, you will get different results for even the same products. The reason for this is due to the different customer types. If you segregate your customers for your WooCommerce, BigCommerce or Shopify site using some advanced CRM tool, you already know that.
However, we’ll demystify some common ways of how retailers increase their sales in Amazon Canada.
If you are one of the regular users of ExportFeed cloud then you may have already noticed the change while adding Google Sales Channel. But if not, there’s a huge change that we’ve rolled out this time.
No more just creating feeds and grabbing the URL. Connect your Google Merchant center with the ExportFeed cloud once and enjoy directly uploading your products to Google Shopping without loging to your Merchant Center account.