We’ve updated our Etsy plugin recently with improvements regarding the bulk product upload, product variation support, multiple image support for individual products and more. ExportFeed plugin still stands as the complete tool for Etsy bulk upload and create your WooCommerce product listings to sell more products through Etsy marketplace.
Before going in to the details of what we’ve changed with this version of the Etsy plugin, let’s first recap the most important reasons why Etsy is such an amazing marketplace to sell your products.
WooCommerce provides a reliable way to run your eCommerce business. However, you need to reach out to your customers to grow your business. Take a look at the current eCommerce marketing trends – multi-channel marketing, omni-channel marketing and bulk products affiliate marketing tops the chart!
All these are great but as a beginner, you need to start with low effort yet a promising quick revenue path. So, did you take a look at multi-channel marketing with WooCommerce Etsy integration campaign?
Here is the information about…
- Products that sell high on Etsy – Your WooCommerce products you must list on Etsy
- What attributes are necessary for those product categories for a successful listing?
- How often should you update your products on Etsy marketplace and how much it costs?
- What are the best practices for integrating WooCommerce products on Etsy marketplace?
- Which other marketplaces should you consider adding to your multi-channel marketing strategy
Handmade products are highly in demand in the US market. But reaching out to the customers who are looking for them is difficult in the beginning. For that, it is a popular practice to use WooCommerce plugin on the WordPress platform to create an online presence.
This is definitely a good idea. But, more people search for handmade products on Etsy than on any specific retailers’ WooCommerce based site. This is the reason why WooCommerce Etsy Integration is important which we will discuss here.