WooCommerce to Etsy Product Importer Plugin
Import your WooCommerce products to your Etsy store
Why ExportFeed to import WooCommerce products to your Etsy store?
- Install WooCommerce to Etsy importer plugin from WordPress.org
- Prepare your Woo products to import into your Etsy store easily
- You can include or exclude Woo variations while importing on Etsy
- It auto-assigns your Woo product attributes to Etsy attributes
- Get support for Etsy product listing & get 1st-time setup free
How to select your WooCommerce products to import to Etsy?
Etsy marketplace initially started in the year 2015 as a selling platform for handicraft and antique products. But recently it has opened up a lot of product categories. So the most important step to import your WooCommerce products to your Etsy store is to select the product categories of your WooCommerce. The first point to consider is what is allowed to sell on Etsy and the second is which category sells the most on this platform.
What are the high selling product categories on Etsy marketplace?
- Home and living: If you are selling antique furniture or home decoration items, you are highly likely to be a successful seller in the Etsy marketplace.
- Jewelry: Necklaces, pendants, earrings, stud rings, and similar pieces of jewelry are mainly sold on the Etsy marketplace. Don’t miss to list them.
- Clothing: If you have listed products that you enjoyed knitting or embroidering on your WooCommerce, you can import them to Etsy and grow sales.
- Toys and games: This is one of the high selling categories on Etsy. Irrespective of the age group, you can sell your handmade products on Etsy.
- Craft supplies and Tools: If you are selling products that help artists and craftsmen create their products, you can also sell those products on Etsy.
- Kids and baby: Make sure to import your WooCommerce products to Etsy if you are products that fall under Kids and baby category and your products are handmade. They have a high demand and can attract more customers on Etsy.
When you install ExportFeed on your WordPress, you can easily upload your WooCommerce products to the Etsy marketplace.
Automatic Product Feed Update
Export and automatically sync Products to Etsy. You can now easily avoid the manual hassle. No need of Manual Intervention. This also results into less chances of error.
Current & Accurate
Your shopping cart will always be up to date with the help of automatic feed creation. It very important to have fresh feeds, you don’t want your customers at Etsy get any wrong information
Product feed Export Solution
Save time editing product details, prices, and status on a single site. You get the feed creation & optimization support from expert team. ExportFeed is developed with Advanced commands.
What extra benefits does ExportFeed offer to list products on Etsy?
List individual products with up to 13 product tags each: If you look at the SEO101 handbook provided by Etsy, you’ll find how tags improve the visibility and help to increase conversion on your site. Etsy marketplace allows you to enter up to 13 tags for your individual products. These tags your product to appear on the search results for the users. ExportFeed allows you to list all 13 tags allowed by Etsy.
Send all supported product variations: If you have to list individual products for each variation, not only your customers will have a hard time finding and buying them but you’ll also be spending $0.20. We’ve implemented listing bulk products with variations on Etsy including up to 2 variations of each product. You could send variations of products like Size and Color, and by that, one product could create multiple SKUs. This is a limitation from the Etsy API and we’ll update it as soon as Etsy makes an update to their API.
Create Shipping settings: Listing your products on the Etsy marketplace will require you to create shipping settings. For listing bulk products using the Etsy API, you need at least one Flat Rate shipping plan configured on Etsy. Even if created other Shipping plans on Etsy, using WooCommerce to Etsy Store Importer plugin will help you create a flat rate shipping easily.
Send 10 images per product: Every marketer and seller knows the need for a good image to promote a product. Etsy marketplace has allowed to upload up to 10 products images per individual product. Here you can select 1 product as your main image and other 9 supporting images. So, if your product listing is displaying multiple images per product, our WooCommerce to Etsy plugin will make an appropriate listing of products with all 10 images.
Import WooCommerce Products to your Etsy Store
Get more sales for your WooCommerce business from Etsy Marketplace
Upto 5,000 SKUs
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
Upto 20,000 SKUs
save $108.01/year on annual subscription as compared to monthly subscription.
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
Upto 100,000 SKUs
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
save $48/year on quarterly subscription as compared to monthly subscription.
More than 100,000
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Get the flexibility to make payment monthly