Before anything else, here are a few reasons why you should continue your bigcommerce sales campaign through Amazon Germany:
- Amazon is still among the top online retail marketplaces that German people prefer to do shopping.
- Apart from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk, it is the largest marketplace that contributes to the net revenue share of Amazon product sales.
- Even if you use the German language for listing your products on Amazon Germany marketplace, you will have optimized your listings for better conversions.
- UK, FR, IT, and ES – If you are selling through any of these marketplaces, your Amazon Europe Marketplace Account will be eligible to sell in Amazon Germany – why miss out a huge expansion opportunity?
- ExportFeed app allows you to leverage our Amazon MWS developer account when authorized for as a developer manage and sync your product listings on Amazon.
When you are selling through different Amazon marketplaces, you will get different results for even the same products. The reason for this is due to the different customer types. If you segregated your customers for your WooCommerce, BigCommerce or Shopify site using some advanced CRM tool, you already know that.
However, we’ll demystify some common ways how retailers increase their sales in Amazon Canada.
After Amazon changed the Authorization Model for MWS developers authentication, we had to put a temporary halt on the inventories and orders sync functionalities.
There were some development tasks ongoing for to adopt with this change. The authorization of the developer account was also necessary to continue providing product listing, and sync functionalities to ExportFeed users.
As per Amazon’s direction, “asking for developer access credentials to customers to gain access to seller accounts through the MWS API”, so, we have authorized our developer account and implemented it in our cloud service.