CartProductFeed > Manage Feeds
Figure 1: All your generated feeds are accessible and easily managed through this page.
To view a feed click “view” on the feed you want to see. You will be redirected to the data feed.
Editing a feed will bring you to a page similar to the Create Feed page
- Click “Edit”
- You will be brought to the edit feed page
- Here you can re-map attributes & modify categories.
- If you are using advanced commands, generally it’s a good idea to click “Advanced commands unique to this feed” so they aren’t overwritten.
- If you are modifying advanced commands, please click the “Update” button found directly below the text area.
- That’s it! On the next auto refresh cycle, the feed will be updated. To manually update, click “Get Feed” for immediate changes.
*Note that sometimes browsers will keep your old feed in cache. Simply refresh the page for new changes to show up.
To delete a feed, click “delete” on the row containing the feed you want removed. It is important to note the feeds are deleted permanently and this action cannot be undone.