Sending WooCommerce product feeds to Amazon Seller Central?
Upload Bulk Products and Enjoy Order & Inventory Sync!
List WooCommerce product feeds on Amazon Seller Central with these benefits:
- Add high SEO value for variable product listing on Amazon.
- Relevant shopping experience by mapping custom taxonomies.
- Order & both way inventory sync for Amazon & WooCommerce.
- Set rules & optimize Amazon feeds using advanced commands.
- Free first feed setup + extensive document for feed optimization.
Both way Inventory Sync for Amazon + Find Amazon Orders on Your WooCommerce.
Any changes in your WooCommerce product feed for Amazon seller central will be automatically updated based on your scheduled update. Likewise, the order on your Amazon seller central will sync with your WooCommerce to maintain synchronization in the inventory level. Even for multiple Amazon shops, you can you can use this Amazon plugin to create and sync your product feeds.
- While creating product feeds for Amazon, you will be able to include certain products only by applying filters for Price, Brand, Keywords, Category and SKUs.
- Unlike other feed service providers, we do not limit the number of product or SKUs or other available features based on your subscription plan.
- If you need help to create your Amazon product feeds or to optimize product feeds, you will find the answers in our documentation section or can contact us.
- With this plugin, you can even apply URL tracking parameters with concat rule or apply pricing rules while creating product feeds.
- ExportFeed for Amazon plugin is loaded with a lot of advanced commands which barely limits your feed optimization at any point.
Both way Inventory Sync for effective selling
ExportFeed offers both way inventory sync so that you don’t have to worry about any over-sell or under-sell. Auto manage inventories on Amazon & WooCommerce.
Product variation support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart and have Accurate product listings, more product listings.
We developed a specific core code component to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down.
How does ExportFeed work?
– Syncing WooCommerce product feeds on Amazon seller central
- Install the ExportFeed Amazon plugin in WooCommerce.
- Connect your Amazon Marketplace account with ExportFeed
- Select the products that you want to sell on Amazon.
- Optimize your product information for Amazon with the advanced customization tool.
- Simply upload your products to Amazon Seller Central and check the reports.
- Any help for listing WooCommerce product feeds on Amazon seller central will be provided by our support team.
If you are using our single WooCommerce to Amazon Plugin
- Install the plugin in your WordPress along with WooCommerce or WP eCommrece.
- Connect your Amazon shop by providing the credentials.
- Proceed with the feed creation process as given in the documentation or
- We offer your 1st Feed Setup Free of Cost!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|