Updated January 20, 2015: Google has made some improvements to the program and simplified integration. Click here to find out more
To become a Google Trusted Store, you will need to:
- Have a Google Trusted Stores account
- Meet Google’s Performance Standards (read carefully and note the transaction volume requirement)
Step by Step Instructions
- Install & Configure the Google Trusted Stores plugin
Create entries for your Shipping and Cancelation feeds— As of Jan 20, 2015, shipping and cancellation feeds are no longer required. See more info here.
- Set up and validate the code – follow all steps and test code for all applicable browsers (IE, FF, Chrome)
Additional Google Links
- About Google Trusted Stores
- Google Trusted Stores Help Center
- More about the Google Trusted Store badge
- How do I know if feed implementation is successful?