If you are looking to select individual products of your Shopify to list in the marketplaces, you are lucky that you have started using ExportFeed. Here’s how you achieve that.
- Installed ExportFeed app on your Shopify Platform
- Compete the sync process successfully.
Note: It may take some time depending upon the number of products and categories.
Now, lets’ look in to creating product feed by hand-picking products of your Shopify using the ExportFeed cloud service.
- Compete the sync process successfully. Add the merchant you want to list your products and then click on the Sell on (Merchant Name) button.s
- In the next view, select the individual product feed tab and pick the individual products that you want to export to the merchants.
- After selecting the products you want to export, please provide information about the merchant category on which your products should be listed.
- Provide a name for your product list and click on the Generate Product Feed button.
- Next, go to the Manage Feeds link and upload your custom product feed to the merchants.
If you need help to create a custom product feed, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team.