WooCommerce to Walmart Product listing with ExportFeed
Grow WooCommerce business by starting to sell on Walmart
Why ExportFeed for WooCommerce to Walmart?
- Install ExportFeed plugin easily from Wp.org.
- Create Walmart product feed & feeds for other merchants.
- Enjoy easy user interface and support when you need.
- Request for a free feed setup if using for the first time.
- Update your feeds regularly to sync product info on Walmart & WooCommerce.
Why sell your WooCommerce products on Walmart using ExportFeed?
Your WooCommerce business can thrive if you start the integration with Walmart. Walmart is considered to be the second biggest selling platform, but when it comes to ease in selling, Walmart comes next to none.
Two of the main reasons that sellers prefer to add Walmart as their sales channel are:
- No upfront fees or monthly seller fees like Amazon.
- Get more customers than from any other sales channel.
You can also manually list your products on Walmart, then, why choose ExportFeed?
- ExportFeed saves your time while listing bulk products on Walmart.
- Easily update your product listings on Walmart after any changes on your WooCommerce shop.
- You have the options to include or exclude listing your product variations.
- Easily map your WooCommerce product categories to Walmart categories.
- Enjoy the option to customize product attributes to increase conversion values.
- Get help from our experienced support team to create your listing on Walmart.
Specific core code component.
You can hard code a brand. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down with our advanced commands.
Rich SEO value.
Combine/include brand and attributes into their title. Have your product listings defined simply. With our advanced commands you may specify prefix for better ranking of products on merchant sites.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects.
How to start selling products of WooCommerce to Walmart effectively?
You could list your products manually and start selling on Walmart. But, that would create more trouble than the benefits if you are selling same products on your WooCommerce store. The problem that you’ll face is keeping track of the changes in product quantities and reflecting them appropriately on both the channels. ExportFeed offers to solve this too by updating your feeds on a regular interval.
Here’s the easy process for you to start selling WooCommerce products on Walmart effectively:
- Install ExportFeed plugin alongside your WooCommerce on WordPress.
- Select Walmart as the merchant for which you want to create your product feed.
- Now, select product categories of your WooCommerce that you want to sell on Walmart.
- If you want to make changes on your feeds, choose the customization options.
- Complete the intuitive process and click on Get Feed button to generate your Walmart feed.
- Final step, submit your product feed to Walmart and check the listings of your products.
What do you offer to Walmart in return for the sales and brand awarness?
As walmart doesn’t ask you for the monthly seller fees, this marketplace asks you for the referral fees. These referral fees can be from 6% to 20% depending upon the category of product which you have sold.
Tip to sell on Walmart: When implementing multi-channel sales strategy on Walmart, you need to maintain the pricing same across all channels, or the lowest price for Walmart.
List WooCommerce Products on Walmart
Get more customers for your WooCommerce products.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|