WooCommerce to TradeMe.co.nz
Get Exposure Among the Visitors of TradeMe
Why use ExportFeed for WooCommerce to TradeMe product sync?
- Easy to install and complete support documentation.
- Features to offer flexibility for feed management.
- Schedule option for automatic product feed updates.
- Map your WooCommerce categories to TradeMe easily.
- Advanced commands and First Time Free Feed Setup.
Why send products from WooCommerce to Trade Me (TME) ?
Trade Me was founded in the early 1999 in New Zealand as online trading and classified advertisement platform. At present, this platform is one of the most visited sites in New Zealand and definitely the top marketplace for the area. Trade Me already had around 3.7 million active members in the year 2015 and apart from the general eCommerce products, it also helps sellers to list properties, motors (vehicles) and even jobs.
However, the main reasons to list your products from WooCommerce to TradeMe are:
- It is the top marketplace of New Zealand with almost 1.7 million active buyers & sellers each month.
- Trade Me offers applications for handheld devices to let buyers find your products easily.
- You have the option to sell on fixed price or auction based for new or old products.
- Trade Me accepts product listing from professional sellers and international sellers.
- This merchant accepts product feed in CSV and XML formats created using ExportFeed.
Map Custom Taxonomies
Allows you to provide a relevant user experience to your online shoppers. They see the complete price including tax. This is handled automatically, no need for manual intervention.
Automatic feed update
One change reflects on multiple feeds, multiple merchants. Feeds are publically accessible and can also be downloaded by merchants or by the user. Save time and manual labor!
Provide additional control and customization of data feeds. You can change the currency, modify all item prices and add UTM codes and Extract Shipping Dimensions.
How to start selling your products from WooCommerce to Trade Me?
Made your decision to start selling on Trade Me.co.nz? Great! Now, in order to start selling bulk products in this marketplace, you will need a seller account. You will be able to upload the product feed you create using these simple steps.
- Install ExportFeed plugin in your WordPress alongside WooCommerce.
- Click on Product Feed in the WordPress Menu and Select TradeMe as merchant from the dropdown.
- Select the product category that you want to include in feeds and sell on Trade Me marketplace.
- Start typing the Trade Me category and select suitable category based on your WooCommerce category.
- We have set the system to automatically map your WooCommerce product’s attribute with the merchant’s attribute but check if anything needs to be changed.
- Next, provide a unique identifiable filename for your feed and click on the Get Feed button.
- Submit the feed URL to the merchant and your product listings will start showing in Trade Me marketplace.
You know the benefits & how to grab it! So Why Wait to Sell Your WooCommerce Products on TradeMe?
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
This is a fantastic plugin backed by fantastic,
I have 5+ WooCommerce platforms running (we sell everything!) I love that I can create feeds for all of the other places (Bing!, etc.) all from the same WooCommerce install.