Advertise WooCommerce Products through Google Shopping
Create WooCommerce to Google Ads Feed
Why use ExportFeed to create your WooCommerce to Google Ads Feeds?
- Easy installation, integration with WooCommerce & feed creation.
- Feed specifications are matched for Google Shopping XML feed.
- Include product variations in your Google Shopping Feed.
- Automatically update your listings and avoid any manual hassles.
- We can set up your 1st WooCommerce to Google Ads feeds for Free.
Why should you promote your Products of WooCommerce to Google Ads?
Google is undeniably the industry giant and starting a Google Shopping Ads Campaign is one of the most profitable actions to boost up your marketing efforts and increase sales. As most of our clients prefer to add their products on Google Shopping by connecting the Google Merchant account with Adwords we recommend you to try that out.
While marketing your products through Google Ads, it increases your product exposure through the Google network. And the main benefit that you obtain using Shopping Campaign with Google Adwords is of targeting your ad audience. Definitely targeting your ads for better targeting will ensure better conversion for your WooCommerce site.
With ExportFeed for WooCommerce to Google Shopping, you can create optimized product feeds and even correct the data if there are any discrepancies. Along with that, you can consult the best practices for your product category of WooCommerce to list on Google Shopping with our product feed expert support team.
Publish to multiple Merchants
List your products to multiple merchants without any hassles. Control all your product feeds to all your merchants & price grabber from one single plugin.
Our advanced commands enable you to customize the currency according your convenience. Make your trade to PriceGrabber easier.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects. So varied PriceGrabber categories can easily be attained.
How to create a product feed for WooCommerce to Google Ads Campaign?
Whether you are launching your own products or selling as a retailer, adding your WooCCommerce products to Google Adwords presents with a huge benefit. With the lucrative benefits of adding Google Shopping as your sales channel, running Google Ads campaign with ExportFeed also increases your conversion. Google Shopping, being a comparison shopping platform will redirect the visitors to the product page of your site for conversion.
Here’s how you can add Google Merchant to your sales channel with ExportFeed:
- Install ExportFeed plugin along with WooCommerce on your WordPress.
- Now, Go to the Create Feed option on ProductFeed on your Admin Panel.
- Select Google Merchant as your merchant to start creating product feed.
- Provide the values to filter your products or Simply create feed by Category.
- Add custom additional commands for feed optimization or map attributes. (if required)
- Click on the Get Feed button and grab the feed URL
- Submit the Feed URL in Merchant Center under Products > Feed
- Link your Google Merchant Account with Google Adwords
- Manage your bidding through Google Adwords for your Shopping Campaign.
Don’t Get Left Behind!
Start Google Shopping Ads Campaign for Bulk WooCommerce Products Today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|