Send Product from WooCommerce to Instagram Store
Create shoppable posts on Instagram Easily
Why ExportFeed to send products from WooCommerce to Instagram store?
- Easy installation and quick Woo to Insta category pairing.
- Options to customize your WooCommerce product attributes.
- Set to update your feed automatically for WooCommerce products.
- Easily reflect WooCommerce product changes on Instagram.
- Create shoppable Instagram posts for your WooCommerce products.
Send WooCommerce products to Instagram store to participate & grow through mobile social commerce!
Social commerce is the latest trend in online retail. The reason for this to become popular is because it is beneficial. Your customers can reach you at anytime and from anywhere. But why is shoppable posts on Instagram so effective?Instagram expects the users to grow by over 50% of the internet users within 2020. This itself makes clear the mass of global users that can access your products.
Further, according to recent data of 2018, over 200 M users visit at least one Instagram business profile on a daily basis. It is only logical because Instagram is social platform with a priority for image sharing and images tell story better than words.
What if you don’t create Instagram shoppable posts but ony post your product images to Instagram? The only drawback is that you can link back your Instagram account to WooCommerce through the profile bio section. This is a huge loss. Why?
With Instagram shoppable posts, you are able to tag up to 5 products on your images. These can link back to your specific product page making it easier for interested follower to buy your products.
Publish to multiple Merchants
List your products to multiple merchants without any hassles. Control your product feeds for all your merchants from one single plugin.
Our advanced commands enable you to customize the currency according your need and convenience. Make your trade easier by offering the appropriate currency support necessary for your niche market.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size, color, type etc. manually is a tedious task. This plugin offers to customize all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects.
How to create shoppable Instagram posts for WooCommerce products?
- Create a business via business.facebook.com if you haven’t already done that.
- Create product feed for your Instagram shoppable posts using with ExportFeed.
- Log in to your business.facebook.com account and upload the feed according to requirement.
- Connect your Business Manager account and WooCommerce product feed catalog to your Instagram Business account.
- Select the placement as Instagram. Make sure that Shopping option under Business on your Instagram settings is enabled.
- We will create your product feed free of cost if if you are using ExportFeed for the first time – even if you are using the Free trial.
Don’t fall behind! Start sending WooCommerce products to Instagram store today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Sign Up Today for a Free 7 Day Trial!
Sending feeds over to Facebook was the one step that was missing in my product marketing strategy and with ExportFeed, I got the result I wanted. Thanks a lot!