WooCommerce Product Feed to PriceRunner with ExportFeed
Send Bulk Products and Updated Information to Your Customers!
Why we offer ExportFeed for your PriceRunner product feed?
- PriceRunner displays products to customers as per your data feed.
- We’ve offered variable products for your Woo to PriceRunner feed.
- ExportFeed allows you to auto-sync feed and keeps your data updated in PriceRunner.
- PriceRunner sends qualified traffic to make a purchase on your site.
- Our friendly support team offers 1st Feed Setup Free.
Why start sending WooCommerce Data Feed to PriceRunner Today?
It is important for you to list your products on merchants like PriceRunner to remain competitive in the present marketplace. Doing so is to ensure that you are present at every point where customers search for their desired products. What could be a better place than a high performing Comparison Shopping Engine to stand out from your competition?
- Pricerunner receives tonnes of traffic ready to purchase and sends those traffic to your site.
- You can create, manage and optimize your product feeds for PriceRunner easily with ExportFeed on your WordPress.
- This merchant offers to list a wide range of products ranging from sports and technology to household and kids products.
- By sending your product feed to PriceRunner, you can target your customers in different locations – Austria, Denmark, Germany, France, and Sweden.
Product Variation Support
Get to include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create. You be able to provide adequate information through feeds you create using ExportFeed and make your listing in Merchants attractive. No more need to list all your variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
If you are skeptic about the functionality & benefits of ExportFeed, we have offered a 5 Days commitment free trial. Use it to believe it & grab the benefit from it. We have gained the belief of thousands of users who have boosted the productivity using ExportFeed & are sure that we will gain your’s too.
Improve your Promotion
Use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even offer flexible currency option to your customers. Doing these will not just be time & cost effective with the help of ExportFeed, but also your promotion will yield more return.
How to send your WooCommerce Product Feed to PriceRunner?
- The first step is the installation of ExportFeed, if you want to go for the real thing, you can purchase one of our premium packages. but if you are a bit confused, you can go for the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The next step is the creation of product feeds from your WooCommerce platform with the help of ExportFeed. We have integrated over 40 merchants in ExportFeed. Thus, feed creation has become as simple as it can be. Select the specific merchant that you want to create your feed and just continue with the flow. The feeds files in CSV, TXT or XML format will be ready within the blink of the eye.
- Now, login to your merchant site and export the data feed you just created. As we have researched a lot for integrating these merchants, there is no chance of rejection of your data feed.
- Manually check the listing made of your WooCommerce Product Feed in PriceRunner or other merchant sites. If you need to update the feeds later on – you can directly do it from your WooCommerce platform.
- The updates that you make regarding your products can be set to automatically update in the merchant sites with the help of a simple click on the ExportFeed. This way you will never misrepresent your products in the merchant’s listings.
- And the best part – in case if you are confused, feel free to contact our extremely responsive support team. We’ll have all the answers you need to solve your queries.
Don’t Wait to Start Promoting WooCommerce Products on Pricerunner!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|