Sync your WooCommerce Product Feed to NexTag!
Send feeds, Ensure Listing & Sell More!
Why use ExportFeed with WooCommerce for NexTag feeds?
- No more listing products one by one – Upload bulk products now.
- ExportFeed can include your product variations for Nextag Feeds.
- Map Woo to Nextag categories in few clicks & Schedule Auto-Sync.
- Enjoy adding product feed rules & optimize for sales performance.
- Even during your trial duration, we can offer Free 1st feed setup.
Failing to send WooCommerce product feed to Nextag is not an option anymore!
Benefits of showcasing your WooCommerce products on Nextag
- Nextag is a CSE and you only spend for the referral visitors you receive from this site.
- You can regularly update your product feed with competitive pricing to rank higher & ensure higher sales.
- As Nextag sends visitors to your site to complete the sale, your site will gradually improve in SEO.
- Nextag category list ranges from baby items to tech to travel and a lot more so you higher chances of receiving paying customers from Nextag.
Selling from your site only may not yield the revenue that you expect. So, how do you make a listing of your products there? The answer is ExportFeed. Setup ExportFeed in your WooCommerce site, generate the product feeds as per the requirement and export them to Nextag. Simple, isn’t it?
SaaS based Option
Safety, simplicity, and no need for more upgrades of your server. Better able to plan your site/infrastructure/performance. Continue promotion efforts of your products for promising results while using the same resources that you have, just install ExportFeed.
Proven as Experts by the Community
You want a trusted developer judged by a community to operate a major component of your sales operation. Very high ratings and almost impeccable technical supports via live chat, remote console and emails.
Product Variation Support
Saves potentially 100’s of hours of manual labor, and also makes your product listings accurate and up to date – this is one reason why customers choose our Plugin. Ask any questions to our support team for solutions.
How to use ExportFeed to send WooCommerce product feed to Nextag?
- First, install ExportFeed plugin in your WordPress alongside with WooCommerce.
- Go to Product feed in your WordPress admin panel and select Nextag as Merchant.
- Now, assign your shop’s attribute to the required product attributes of Nextag.
- After setting custom rules if required, select WooCommerce categories & create feed.
- Login to NexTag to upload the feed according to the NexTag requirement.
- We will upload the feeds for you if you have the installation package of ExportFeed.
Grab benefits of Nextag with ExportFeed
Increase Website Visitors & Conversions Together!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Sign Up Today for a Free 7 Day Trial!
I am so impressed by the offers this plugin provides. It really adds value to whatever we are doing. Was able to boost sale up to a staggering 45% within six months.
One thing I absolutely love about this plugin is the service it provides for product variation aspect.