Bring Mass flow of Customers on Your Webshop
Send WooCommerce Product Feed to KelKoo with ExportFeed!
Why use ExportFeed to manage WooCommerce to KelKoo feed?
- ExportFeed offers easy installation, feed setup & optimization.
- Include WooCommerce product variations for KelKoo feeds.
- List products under right category map products attributes.
- Upload bulk products with ease and get teh product listing reports
- We can offer a free feed setup for the 1st time you use ExportFeed.
Why should you send WooCommerce Product Feed to KelKoo?
To stay in the competitive market that it is today, you need to work on the presence of your brand and products. For this, maintaining a multi-channel marketing strategy can be costly and time effective, right? But now it doesn’t have to be that way – You’ve found ExportFeed. We offer to create your product feed and send them to Affiliate Platforms, Marketplaces and Comparison Shopping Engines.
KelKoo is one of the high-performing marketplaces where we highly recommend you to list your products.
What happens when you create and send your KelKoo Feed from WooCommerce?
If you created your KelKoo feed with ExportFeed, you will be able to include the product variations and update your product information regularly. But more importantly,
- Your product feed will be checked if it is in the required format of KelKoo merchant.
- KelKoo will display your products in their Comparison Shopping Engine.
- Loyal group of visitors finds your products and compare them with that of your competitor’s products.
- Finding better offer on your products, they are redirected to your site to complete the purchase.
- You gained a qualified visitor from your product listing on KelKoo site and made a conversion.
What does KelKoo offer to the merchants like yourself?
- Flexibility – in terms of your budget & per category bidding
- Quick setup – signup, start listing and start receiving traffic
- CPC Model – pay only for the traffic that you get from KelKoo
- ROI Reports – get the bidding reports in the KelKoo dashboard
- Optimization – Option to change the bidding based on the ROI reports
Product Variation Support
You can include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create. You can make attractive listings in the merchant site by providing adequate information about
your products. You don’t have to list your variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
Our product has been trusted by thousands of users. If you want to test the functionality & benefits of using ExportFeed before going for a purchase, please use our 5 Days Commitment Free Trial. It will help you to understand its broad benefits.
Improve your Promotion
You can use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even include flexible currency option for your customers! ExportFeed does this in seconds and increases your return on investment.
Steps to send WooCommerce Product Feed to KelKoo!
- The first step is to install ExportFeed on your WordPress platform alongside WooCommerce
- The next step is to create product feeds from your WooCommerce. You can find the extensive documentation or get help from our support team.
- Now, login to your merchant account on KelKoo and export the data feed you have just created.
- You will be able to find the feed reports in ExportFeed plugin but in order to check how your products are listed, please visit the KelKoo site.
- If you need to update the feeds later – you can do it directly from your WooCommerce platform by syncing and updating feed.
- The updates that you make on your products can be set to automatically update in the merchant sites with a simple click on the ExportFeed.
- If you need to optimize your feed, feel free to contact our support to use advanced commands or for feed creation process.
I am so impressed by the offers this plugin provides. It really adds value to whatever we are doing. Was able to boost sale up to a staggering 45% within six months.
One thing I absolutely love about this plugin is the service it provides for product variation aspect.