Upload WooCommerce Product Feed to Google Merchant. Let millions of shoppers view your online and in-store inventory.
Benefits you’ll enjoy using ExportFeed are:
- Include product variations in the data feeds you create.
- Automatic update WooCommerce product feed to Google Merchant.
- Market your WooCommerce products with rich SEO.
- Enjoy centralized management for multiple merchants.
- Enjoy friendly and problem solving support from experts.
How does ExportFeed connect your WooCommerce Product feed to Google Merchant?
Obviously, listing your products in Google shopping under the appropriate Google shopping categories will be beneficial for business. It will increase your sales and add up your revenue. But, meeting the Google product feed specifications is a whole different story. It becomes tough for even experienced e-commerce marketing specialists. That’s why we have offered our product as an effective tool to create your google shopping feed.
- The pre-requirement: Get ExportFeed plugin installed in your WooCommerce platform
- Create a business Google Merchant Account in order to upload your data feeds.
- Generate Google Data Feed by using ExportFeed. In case of any help access to the documentation or contact to our support.
- Upload Data Feed to Google Merchant Center and display your ads to shoppers for more sales.
Make your changes directly to your platform and it will be automatically synced to your target when using API connection. Reduce the hassle of sending feeds manually and manage your time effectively.
Product Variation Support
Market your products feeds in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart and enjoy accurate product listings for all the products that you have to sell.
Custom Feed Rules
We developed a specific core code component to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down
What can you expect after sending WooCommerce product feed to Google Shopping?
After successfully installing ExportFeed plugin and creating your product feed for Google Shopping, you can upload that feed URL to your Google Merchant Center and set up your Adwords campaigns. However, how should you set your expectations?
- Expect to see your products when searched for them by title and/or other optimized product attributes on Google Shopping
- Your Google Adwords should show you the reports of your expenditure and return if you are running ads.
- If you connected your Google Analytics account with Google Adwords, you should see the details of where to optimize.
- You should experience more visitors and rise in your sales revenue along with some organic keyword position improvements.
It is for you to decide! Should you wait or move ahead?
With the WooCommerce Google Shopping Campaigns
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Sign Up Today for a Free 7 Day Trial!
Definitely would recommend ExportFeed for Opencart to anyone, now even thinking about starting a WooCommerce Store and will install ExportFeed there too!
I have 5+ WooCommerce platforms running (we sell everything!) I love that I can create feeds for all of the other places (Bing!, etc.) all from the same WooCommerce install.
This plugin is already one of my favorites. Superb plugin, above and beyond support. Highly recommended!