WooCommerce Product feed for Bing Merchant Center Catalogue
Improve Bing Ads and Increase Your Sales with ExportFeed!
What we offer for Woo to Bing Feed Creation?
- Quick & easy installation and short simplified feed creation steps.
- Centralized control for Bing merchant cagtalogue management.
- Automatic update of WooCommerce to Bing product feeds!
- Flexibility in Mapping Custom taxonomies & attributes.
- First WooCommerce to Bing feed setup offered free of cost.
Why create WooCommerce Product Feed for Bing? How does it improve business?
With one of the old search engines, you still have a huge opportunity to grab customers for your eCommerce products. Many web browsers and people used to search products still have Bing as their default search engine. Typically even eCommerce marketers miss sending product feed to Bing and don’t realize how 7.31% of total search traffic could impact on the business. So, what is your reason to send WooCommerce product feed to Bing?
- Tap into a highly lucrative less competitive market to get more customers willing to purchase your products.
- Easily reach the customers of USA, UK, Australia, France, Germany & Canada with your Bing shopping Product Ads.
- Get found among the 160 million monthly searches that are made on Google, most of which(51%) are female searchers.
- The average CPC on Bing Ads at an Account level is around $0.33 and the Return on Ad Spent can go up to 1345% (Source: cpcstrategy
Only one place to edit
Enables the centralized task management. Making one change will result in changes in other target places.
Product variation support
Customize your product attributes and get full support to specify your products in the Merchant sites.
Use advanced commands to make any updates in your product feeds, provides additional control.
Create WooCommerce product feeds for Bing Merchant Center Catalogue Easily!
- Install the ExportFeed plugin and you’re good to get started for the Bing Feed.
- Select Bing as Merchant and follow the intuitive feed creation process.
- Set rules and make product value adjustments using advanced commands if needed.
- You will also need an account on Bing Merchant to upload the product feed catalog.
- Login to your Bing account and upload the feed according to requirement.
- We will upload the feeds for you if you have the installation package of ExportFeed
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|