WooCommerce to Google Shopping – Sync Product Feed for WooCommerce Performance
How ExportFeed helps sending products from WooCommerce to Google Shopping
- ExportFeed installation & feed creation is done within few steps.
- Select products based on Price, SKU, Category, Keyword and Brand
- Map WooCommerce to Google Category within few button clicks.
- Your feeds will be automatically updated in Google Merchant too.
- We also offer free feed creation for the first time users.
Why send products from WooCommerce to Google Shopping?
Google Shopping is a Comparison shopping engine which works through the Shopping Campaign based on your Google Adwords. You set bidding budget and Google networks display your products when potential customers search for them. Then the visitors are redirected to your landing page where you make your sale.
You can run Adwords campaign to bring a huge amount of traffic to your site and implement optimized funneling practices to convert the visitors that reach your site.
But, boosting sales from paid and organic traffic takes time and lot of effort. So, sending your WooCommerce product feed to customers through Google Shopping Campaign is the best way to get the visitors with buying intent on your webshop.
The instant spike in conversions is not the only benefit of using Google Merchant. As you are sending products to Google and getting traffic that converts, you gradually improve your organic SEO too. The product detail pages that you list on Google will have a significantly higher appearance on the organic search traffic as per the eCommerce marketing experts.
Publish to multiple Merchants
List your products to multiple merchants without any hassles. Control all your product feeds to all your merchants & price grabber from one single plugin.
Our advanced commands enable you to customize the currency according your convenience. Make your trade to PriceGrabber easier.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects. So varied PriceGrabber categories can easily be attained.
How to send products from WooCommerce to Google Shopping?
Many startup eCommerce businesses gain their conversion traction by using the power of Google Shopping. Even well-established brands also don’t miss to include Google Shopping Ads in their sales channel. The reason is simple and nothing offers better exposure to your products than the Search Engine Giant. And here’s how you can send your products from WooCommerce to Google Shopping:
- Find and install ExportFeed from your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Select Google Shopping as the merchant you want to create your product feed.
- Select products to include in the feed file by applying different filters offered by the plugin.
- Map your WooCommerce categories to Google Categories if required.
- Click on the Get Feed button to generate the product feed for Google Shopping.
- Login to your Google Merchant Center account and provide WooCommerce to Google Shopping feed file URL under Products > Feeds.
- For any help or to optimize your Google Shopping feed using Advanced Commands, contact our support team.
Start sending WooCommerce products to Google Shopping Today
Start your growth journey with Google!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|