Integrate WooCommerce Google Shopping with ExportFeed
Expand Market Reach & Increase Sales
Why ExportFeed for WooCommerce Google Shopping Feed?
- Includes variable products in your Google product feed.
- Maps WooCommerce product categories to Google automatically.
- Optimize your bulk product listing on Google Shopping.
- Automate updates to Google Shopping for product changes.
- We’ll help you create your first feed for Free of cost.
How to Use WooCommerce Google Shopping Feed with ExportFeed?
Submitting your products to Google Shopping is a neat way to increase your business. Most of the people would try to get organic rankings for their eCommerce site to increase their sales by putting tones of effort on SEO tasks. That’s good but not what you want. You don’t want visitors on your site, you want customers for your business. And integration of WooCommerce Google Shopping just serves your purpose.
Easy Steps to Create & Manage WooCommerce Google Shopping Feed
Apart from your WooCommerce product feed in Google specified format, you will need Google Merchant account connected with your Google Adwords account to start your Google Shopping campaign.
- Start by installing ExportFeed plugin in your WordPress.
- Select Google Merchant on the Merchant selection dropdown
- Select your WooCommerce product categories you want to include in Google Shopping feed.
- ExportFeed automatically maps WooCommerce product categories with Google categories but you can make adjustments.
- You can implement product feed optimizations and click on Get Feed button.
- Grab the Google xml product feed link and submit it to the Google Merchant center.
Connect to 40+ Sales Channel
In ExportFeed we have integrated the feed specifications for 40+ merchants. So, creating feeds for them is literally just a few clicks. And when you upload, those feeds will be act to list your products effectively.
Create Optimized Product Feeds
You will be able to create optimized feeds using the ExportFeed advanced commands. Add custom product attribute, discounts or currency flexibility in the feeds you generate. You will have all the documentation & our support.
Sync Feeds Automatically
Sending your data feeds to merchants regularly helps to keep the listings fresh in the merchants. This ensures that your product has high SEO value in merchants & the product info updated. Best part, it’s automatic.
Why is WooCommerce Google Integration on top of the eCommerce marketer’s priority list?
- Google Shopping allows full control of the cost control.
- It sends qualified customers to your WooCommerce.
- Your products are displayed based on attributes, not keywords.
- Google Shopping also adds value to your WooCommerc SEO.
- Your sale grows based on how competitive your products are.
- Adwords reports of shopping campaign are full of suggestions for optimization.
Get started with WooCommerce Google Shopping Feed today!
Win over competition with the power of Google.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|