WooCommerce to Google Shopping Campaign – For Revenue Growth with ExportFeed
How to integrate WooCommerce to Google Shopping Campaign
- Install ExportFeed plugin on your WordPress platform & activate it.
- Go to Cart Product Feed Plugin on your WordPress dashboard.
- Select Google Merchant for Feed Creation on the next step.
- Now select product category, map attributes and Get Feed.
- If you need to optimize feeds, use advanced commands with our help.
Basic Understanding of Running a WooCommerce to Google Shopping Campaign
Planning to start a WooCommerce to Google Shopping Campaign is a profitable deal for eCommerce owners. You will not only increase the conversion of your products but also increase the SEO value of your site by implementing WooCommerce to Google Shopping Campaign. This will benefit you in the long term as well. However, to start this campaign, you’ll need to know about a few basics, such as:
- Creating a Google Merchant Account
- Creating required data feed for Google
- Submitting the Product feed to Merchant center
- Connecting Adwords with Merchant center
- Managing biddings for your Shopping campaign
When you use ExportFeed to list products on Google Shopping, our feed expert team will provide you all the necessary help and clear your confusions, if any, to create and upload your product feed as well as optimize your feed for better conversions.
Publish to multiple Merchants
List your products to multiple merchants without any hassles. Control all your product feeds to all your merchants & price grabber from one single plugin.
Our advanced commands enable you to customize the currency according your convenience. Make your trade to PriceGrabber easier.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects. So varied PriceGrabber categories can easily be attained.
Basic Tips for WooCommerce to Google Shopping Campaign?
In order to successfully run a Google Shopping Campaign, you will need to optimize your product feed. This in turn will reflect on the optimized listing of your products of your Google Shopping. A few basic tips on optimizing your Google Shopping feed are:
- Enter all product attributes on your WooCommerce
- Make sure to follow the Google Merchant center’s tips about title
- Make sure that your product information is up to date
- Use images that best represent your product
- Use high-quality images to give a better idea to customers
- Use the available rules on ExportFeed to improve performance.
Grow sales of WooCommerce products on Google Shopping using ExportFeed
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|