WooCommerce Facebook Store Integration
Increase your sales growth up to 20%
How does ExportFeed help to integrate WooCommerce Facebook store?
- 1st WooCommerce Facebook feed setup offered for Free.
- Include or exclude product variations in Facebook catalog.
- WooCommerce Facebook product attributes auto mapped.
- Schedule for automatic product feed update intervals.
- Even map your custom product categories to Facebook.
Why WooCommerce Facebook store integration works so well for business growth?
The WooCommerce platform offers flexibility to showcase your products based on various categories and other taxonomies. It also offers multiple payment gateways integration to help your customers buy from you. But what it doesn’t offer is to bring the customers on your site unless you are using some ads. Integrating the WooCommerce store with your Facebook shop page offers promising results to bring in more sales. When you are sending your WooCommerce products to Facebook, you require sending the product URL. By clicking on that link your customers land on your WooCommerce site to complete the purchase.
There are other required fields for Facebook product feed catalog that provide a near to complete feel of your products to your customers. The mandatory information about your WooCommerce products that you are required to submit to Facebook:
- Product id: This attribute can be mapped to the product SKU of your WooCommerce
- Availability of product: This provides info such as in stock, out of stock, preorder, etc.
- Condition of your product: Users find the info whether the product is new, used or refurbished.
- Title and description of the product: Title of your product within 100 characters and short description within 5000 characters.
- Price of the product: Facebook catalog should include the price of the product and the currency like 14.99 USD
- Image link for product: This should include a link to your WooCommerce site where the product can be bought
- GTIN, MPN or Brand: These values are required to list your products. For those without these values, you can use ExportFeed plugin to set a default brand for all your products
Publish to multiple Merchants
List your products to multiple merchants without any hassles. Control your product feeds for all your merchants from one single plugin.
Our advanced commands enable you to customize the currency according your need and convenience. Make your trade easier by offering the appropriate currency support necessary for your niche market.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size, color, type etc. manually is a tedious task. This plugin offers to customize all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects.
How to use ExportFeed plugin to start WooCommerce Facebook products promotion?
Your Facebook products catalog can be submitted to business.facebook.com in CSV, TSV and XML formats. But, even while working on CSV files, manually entering all required information on file is time-consuming and prone to errors. Whereas, using ExportFeed is a much quicker and simpler process to start selling WooCommerce products on Facebook shop.
- Install ExportFeed plugin on your WordPress alongside your WooCommerce.
- Select Facebook as the merchant you want to create your product feed.
- Apply filters to select your products or create a categorical product feed.
- Use product feed customization options with our help if it is needed.
- Click on the Get Feed button and submit your feed URL to the Facebook merchant.
The process is simple with us & we’ll back you up in every step you need. And the best part – once you create and submit your product catalog to business.facebook.com, you can also tag products on Instagram.
Why not start WooCommerce Facebook store integration today!
$99.99 Billed Anually
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support for single merchant!
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
$239.99 Billed Anually
save $108.01/year on annual subscription as compared to monthly subscription.
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
$75.00 Billed Quaterly
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
save $48/year on quarterly subscription as compared to monthly subscription.
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Get the flexibility to make payment monthly