Sell WooCommerce products on eBay UK
Increase market exposure for your WooCommerce Products
Why WooCommerce eBay UK sync with ExportFeed plugin?
- Simple steps to install & connect WooCommerce and eBay
- Connect with multiple eBay marketplaces & sell through them.
- Add prefix or suffix to your WooCommerce eBay product feed
- Assign custom values or use existing attributes for eBay attributes.
- Get Free feed setup offer and support even on trial membership.
WooCommerce eBay UK sync for bulk product listing – requirements?
eBay is one of the top marketplaces which helps many online retailers sell their goods. If you take a close look, you will also find many businesses surviving or growing by selling their products through eBay.
As eBay has specific marketplaces for specific regions, it becomes easier to reach your targeted audiences. But more than that, the number of loyal buyers who prefer to buy through eBay is the prime reason why selling through eBay is so popular among online businesses.
Remember: eBay has around 165 million active users as of 2017. Here are some of the requirements to sell products on eBay UK for a substantial profit.
- You need to have a seller account with bulk upload activated: As selling a few products will only yield you nominal profit, you will need to list more products to sell and get more profit.
- Gradually move to the higher seller limits: If you have just started to sell through eBay, you will have a lower product listing limit. The more you sell, the higher your seller limit lifts.
- WooCommerce store with your products listed properly: Listing your products manually through eBay UK will be a tough job. You need to list products on your WooCommerce store with all the required product attributes. Even if you haven’t added those, ExportFeed can help you to correct your product data to list products on eBay UK.
- ExportFeed plugin installed in your WordPress alongside WooCommerce: This is required to make a correction to your data, compile a product list that is acceptable by eBay UK, and further optimize your product data to make effective listings with high conversion value on eBay.
Both way Inventory Sync for effective selling
ExportFeed offers both way inventory sync so that you don’t have to worry about any over-sell or under-sell. Auto manage inventories on Amazon & WooCommerce.
Product variation support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart and have Accurate product listings, more product listings.
We developed a specific core code component to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down.
How to start your WooCommerce to eBay UK campaign with ExportFeed?
ExportFeed not only allows you to create your product list that is readily acceptable by eBay UK, but it also allows you to customize your product data to increase the conversion value. But first, you need to follow these simple steps to start using the ExportFeed plugin for the eBay marketplace.
- Install ExportFeed plugin on your WordPress alongside the WooCommerce plugin, just as you would normally install any other plugin.
- Now, add your eBay UK account connection and other shipping and payment profile to the ExportFeed eBay plugin for WooCommerce.
- Next, select the product category of your WooCommerce, which you want to upload to eBay UK and select the correct eBay category which corresponds to your shop’s selected category.
- You will have the option to optimize your product data to improve conversions through eBay or add the missing attributes to your products using the customization options.
- After that, you can submit your product list on eBay UK marketplace without having to worry about feed specification mismatch or spending too much of time to list those products again.
- Just in case you face some issues, you can contact us through our support channel and we’ll be ready to provide you the help that you need.
ExportFeed’s eBay plugin is currently under development and will be released soon.
eBay Marketplaces supported by ExportFeed Plugin
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Canada (French)
Start selling WooCommerce products on eBay UK with ExportFeed Today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|