WooCommerce Amazon Product Exports
Sync & Manage WooCommerce Products, Inventories & Catalog on Amazon
Why use ExportFeed for WooCommerce Amazon Products Sync?
- Start with the trial version and move to the premium plan.
- Connect your shop with multiple Amazon marketplaces.
- Optimize & display bulk product information in Amazon.
- Sync inventories & orders between Amazon & WooCommerce.
- Receive first-class support for Woo to Amazon listings.
How do you find the customers for your WooCommerce based products?
Why not send your products to Amazon instead? WooCommerce Amazon relation can really work the best for you when you are using ExportFeed. How?
- You install ExportFeed plugin in your site alongside with WooCommerce.
- After you click on Connect to Amazon button, you enter AWS connection credentials.
- Now, you simply select the products or product categories of your shop to list on Amazon.
- The attributes of products are automatically mapped but you can still customize the mapping.
- You can also customize the product attribute values to display on Amazon.
- Then you simply click on Get Feed button and Upload to Amazon to list your products.
Connect to 40+ Sales Channel
In ExportFeed we have integrated the feed specifications for 40+ merchants. So, creating feeds for them is literally just a few clicks. And when you upload, those feeds will be act to list your products effectively.
Create Optimized Product Feeds
You will be able to create optimized feeds using the ExportFeed advanced commands. Add custom product attribute, discounts or currency flexibility in the feeds you generate. You will have all the documentation & our support.
Sync Feeds Automatically
Sending your data feeds to merchants regularly helps to keep the listings fresh in the merchants. This ensures that your product has high SEO value in merchants & the product info updated. Best part, it’s automatic.
Why is WooCommerce Amazon connection best for your eCommerce business?
For this reason, sending your products from WooCommerce to Amazon is your best bet to grow sales. A few more reasons why you should start selling your WooCommerce products on Amazon.
- Amazon has millions of visitors worldwide.
- Amazon provides fulfillment by Amazon service so you don’t have to worry about shipping if you don’t want to
- Amazon has offered affiliate program so your products are not limited to Amazon marketplace only.
- You only have to pay $39.9 monthly and nominal selling fee to grow your WooCommerce Amazon sales channel.
- The more you sell and satisfy your customers, the higher your products are ranked in the Amazon product search by A9 algorithm.
What are the best practices for WooCommerce Amazon sales?
- Do not limit your product listing: the more products you list on Amazon, the more you have chances of selling your products.
- Make sure that you meet the product listing recommendations like product title, image specifications, no keyword stuffing.
- After making a sale, make sure that you ship your products as soon as you can.
With all these benefits, why wait for WooCommerce Amazon connection? Start now
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|