Own a WooCommerce Store & Selling on Amazon also?
We Offer WooCommerce Amazon Sync for Your Business Growth
How ExportFeed for WooCommerce Amazon Sync improves your sales?
- Saves time for creating feed & minimize product listing errors.
- Enables feed customization, supports orders & inventories sync.
- Customers on Amazon get up to date information about products.
- Syncing WooCommerce with Amazon prevents over/underselling.
- Improves Amazon Seller status for positive impact on search results.
Must-have features for WooCommerce Amazon Sync
- Orders Sync: The orders that you receive through Amazon needs to be and will be reflected on your WooCommerce. You can find them easily and process sales to improve your delivery time.
- Inventories Sync: The inventories of your WooCommerce site will need to be reduced if your supply is limited and an order is placed for that product on Amazon. ExportFeed takes care of this automatically.
- Amazon Marketplaces Connection: ExportFeed offers you to manage multiple Amazon stores from one platform. For instance, you can connect and sync one category of products with Amazon.com and another category of products to Amazon.it.
- Product Variations Support: ExportFeed allows to create a parent-child relationship between the product variations under Amazon listing. This will not only display your product variations correctly but also sync the changes in the variable products.
Automatic feed updates
One change reflects on multiple feeds, multiple merchants. Feeds are publically accessible and can also be downloaded by merchants or by the user. Save time and manual labor!
Map Custom Taxonomies
Allows you to provide a relevant user experience to your online shoppers. They see the complete price including tax. This is handled automatically, no need for manual intervention.
Proven Expertise by the Community
Over 20,000 download, very high ratings and high level of customer satisfaction, impeccable technical support via live chat, remote console and emails too.
How to start with WooCommerce Amazon Sync – The easiest process!
- Grab the ExportFeed plugin for Amazon from WordPress.org.
- Next, connect your Amazon account with the plugin.
- Now start creating a feed and get ready to display your products on Amazon
How to sync WooCommerce with Amazon Marketplaces using ExportFeed?
- Select respective Amazon category template for Amazon Feed on your WordPress Dashboard
- Select the WooCommerce product categories to include in your Amazon product feed.
- For your specific needs regarding feed customization, contact our support team.
- Name your feed file and on the Manage Feeds section, click on Submit now.
This process will submit your product information enclosed in the feed and as ExportFeed offers Orders and Inventory Sync. So, any change on WooCommerce products will be synced with Amazon automatically and by simply creating your feed using ExportFeed and connecting ExportFeed with Amazon, you have synced your WooCommerce categories with Amazon.
Note: Make sure your WooCommerce products have Universal product identifier values or contact us for GTIN Exemption guidelines if applicable.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|