WooCommerce Amazon Plugin
Helping to Sell Bulk Products on Amazon Marketplaces
Why use our WooCommerce Amazon Plugin?
- Products, inventories and orders sync with Amazon
- Connect multiple Amazon Accounts & sell on specific Marketplaces
- Offers intuitive user interface and plethora of useful features.
- Import Amazon category template & create feeds within few clicks.
- Get help to optimize product feed along with Free 1st Feed Setup
How to improve Sales on Amazon with WooCommerce Amazon Plugin
- Follow the guidelines regarding the product title – no more than 200 characters with spaces and include brand, model number, color if applicable.
- Provide clear description of your products and if have created package, list what is included in the package you are selling.
- List bulk amount of products under the same product category to gain recognition as a seller of that particular niche.
- Process your sales effectively and make sure to deliver the products within the specified time to improve your seller’s reputation.
- Amazon focuses on customer experience and if you are able to get some positive reviews on your product, it will not only boost your product but your seller account.If you need more help regarding listing bulk products from WooCommerce to Amazon, you can contact our support team or view our extensive documentation.
Features of WooCommerce Amazon Plugin
When selecting your WooCommerce Amazon Plugin, you need to make sure that the plugin is backed up by a team of dedicated developers and support team. For this you can check if the plugin is listed in WordPress plugins directory.
Next, plugin should add functionality to your site and not make it vulnerable. For this you can check the compatibility and the plugin updates. The plugins that are frequently updated makes certain to some point that the plugin adheres to the coding standard and integrity.
Now about choosing the WooCommerce Amazon Plugin, here are the features that you must have:
- Ability to connect multiple Amazon accounts and multiple Amazon marketplaces.
- Automatically grab product information from WooCommerce and integrate into feed.
- Update the feed information automatically when product information changes in site.
- Ability to schedule the updated feeds to upload them to connected Amazon MWS.
- Displays the feed update reports in simple terms to your WordPress backend.
- Enables you to find the Amazon orders in your WordPress and automatically syncs products and inventories.
Additional control and customization
Change the currency, modify all item prices, add UTM codes and Extract Shipping Dimensions with the help of advanced commands.
Aggregate your feeds into one
For merchants requiring data feeds to be manually uploaded, this will simplify the process. Basically removes the “restriction” of exporting to a single category.
Rich SEO value
Use your existing product listings, plus advanced commands on the feeds you update. Adding other relevant product attribute can improve your SEO! Even add prefixes to match your targeted keyword.
How to Get Started with WooCommerce Amazon Plugin?
- Add ExportFeed Amazon Plugin on your WordPress.
- On the WordPress Admin Panel, click on Amazon Feed submenu.
- Now connect your Amazon Account through the easy interface of ExportFeed.
- Authorize our MWS developer to enable direct upload and sync functionalities.
- Select your WooCommerce Category or products you want to sell on Amazon.
- Select the matching Amazon category to list your produts on Amazon
- Provide a unique filename for your WooCommerce Amazon feed and click on the Get Feed button.
- Final step is to submit your product feed to Amazon which is as easy as clicking Upload button.
Empower your WooCommerce with the power of Amazon. Start using ExportFeed today!
$99.99 Billed Anually
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support for single merchant!
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
$239.99 Billed Anually
save $108.01/year on annual subscription as compared to monthly subscription.
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
$75.00 Billed Quaterly
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
save $48/year on quarterly subscription as compared to monthly subscription.
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Get the flexibility to make payment monthly