Sell Bulk Products of WooCommerce on Amazon Italy
Sync Inventories, Products & Orders also
Why ExportFeed to sell Woocommerce Proucts on Amazon Italy?
- Easy and simple steps for installation completes within minutes
- Use our MWS developer account to connect & sync inventories
- Supports listing of all allowed Amazon product categories
- Customize products to create impactful listing on Amazon
- Get free first feed setup and reliable support for FREE
Sell WooCommerce products on Amazon Italy with ExportFeed
Targeting to sell your WooCommerce products to the customers of Italy? Have you started promotion of your online shop to bring in the Italian visitors? But, it is the conversion that you want! So, why are you trying to bring in the visitors rather than send your products to where the customers are buying? Start listing your products of WooCommerce to Amazon Italy. Sell your products where the customers are already searching for your products.
How to start selling your WooCommerce products on Amazon Italy?
To start selling your products on Amazon Italy, you need to register as a seller. Amazon basically offers two plans.
- Personal Seller Account
- Professional Seller Account
If you are simply planning to clear out your space by selling out the extra stuff, you’re good with the Personal Plan. But, if you want to make some real income or expand your business to Amazon Italian marketplace, you need to register yourself as a professional seller on Amazon Italy.
After the registration, you need the products that you can sell to your Italian customers. You are prepared for that because you’re already selling through your WooCommerce site. Now, you only need to connect your WooCommerce to Amazon Italy marketplace. This is easy when you install ExportFeed plugin for WooCommerce to Amazon marketplace.
- After installation of Amazon plugin, you can either Create and upload your product feeds or Directly upload products and enjoy orders and inventories sync.
- Next, you may want to customize your product attributes and optimize the product values so that your prouduct grabs the required attention of the visitors of Amazon Italy. You can choose to customize this with ExportFeed plugin.
- Also, when you list your WooCommerce products on Amazon Italy, you’ll need to make sure that you don’t get errors. This will be easy with ExportFeed with all the personalized support and error reporting/resolution features.
- After listing and successfully getting a few orders from the Amazon Italy marketplace, you want to deliver the products as soon as possible and request for the reviews from the customers. This will help you increase your seller ratings and grab more sales from Amazon.
Both way Inventory Sync for effective selling
ExportFeed offers both way inventory sync so that you don’t have to worry about any over-sell or under-sell. Auto manage inventories on Amazon & WooCommerce.
Product variation support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart and have Accurate product listings, more product listings.
We developed a specific core code component to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down.
How ExportFeed simplifies your process of selling products from WooCommerce to Amazon Italy?
Amazon Italy was able to create sales of 109M Euros during 2016 by selling products itself. Also, in 2018, the total estimated revenue for Amazon was 3.9 Billion Euros. ExportFeed plugin empowers you to connect your WooCommerce site with this giant selling platform.
Amazon itself is known to keep experimenting on different features and innovative ideas to increase the conversion and increase revenue. For this reason, the product listing specifications for Amazon is also changing for different marketplaces and for different product categories.
ExportFeed team keeps track of all these changes and implements them in the products and services to help you list your products on Amazon Italy and other Amazon marketplaces.
Selling through Amazon is mostly about maintaining the seller reputation. For this, Amazon’s A9 Alogrithm is in play for the seller rating. ExportFeed syncs your Amazon orders to the WooCommerce store. This helps you to process the orders for fulfillment quickly and help you maintain your helathy seller rating on Amazon to grow more.
Using ExportFeed to grow your WooCommerce business through Amzon Italy also offers you the benefit of having someone behind to support you when you encounter any product listing problems. You will be able to access our support through livechat, emails, support tickets and even personalized demo and demo session.
With all the benefits offered by ExportFeed for Amazon Itlay, why not try it out today?
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|