WooCommerce Amazon Integration for Bulk Products Listings
Sync Inventories, Products & Orders too
Why ExportFeed for Woocommerce Amazon Integration?
- Easy and simple steps for installation completes within minutes
- Product customization options for better listing on Amazon
- Supports listing of all allowed Amazon product categories
- Connect with multiple Amazon marketplaces and accounts
- Get first feed setup and reliable support for FREE
WooCommerce Amazon Integration – What you need to know?
When integrating your WooCommerce shop to Amazon, you need to keep thoughts about a few points.
- What level of integration are you looking for? – deep integration with orders and inventory sync or just surface integration to list products only.
- Are you willing to send single products to Amazon Or Do you want to upload bulk products on Amazon while including their variations also?
- Do you want to customize the product data? You may want to edit the title, description and other attributes to match Amazon specifications while optimizing for performance.
- Do you want to check your Amazon product reports on WooCommerce – Or are you okay checking those reports on the Seller Central itself?
ExportFeed offers you the best features making your integration beneficial and helping you in the process of selling on Amazon.
How to work on WooCommerce Amazon Integration with ExportFeed?
If you are looking for WooCommerce Amazon deep integration with bulk products upload, feed optimization option and easy reports, we offer you the ExportFeed Amazon plugin. Here is how you can connect WooCommerce to Amazon using this plugin:
- Install Amazon plugin from WordPress.org alongside your WooCommerce.
- Plugin installation is just as simple as any other WordPress plugins.
- Provide your Amazon account a title, select a marketplace and connect the account.
- Import the Amazon template for product categories you want to sell on Amazon.
- Next, select the products to include in your product feed and create the feed.
- Now uploading the product information to Amazon is as easy as clicking an Upload button.
- And other attributes to match Amazon specifications while optimizing for performance.
Optimization Tips for Selling Products from WooCommerce to Amazon
Amazon takes special care of the User Experience and standard product listing procedure. If you are just starting to sell on Amazon, you need to pay special attention to these points:
- Regarding the product images: They should be in the white background without any logo or watermark. High-resolution images can be zoomed in so that type of images attracts more viewers and performs better.
- Product Title and Description: Crafting product title can be a bit tricky but optimizing it according to Amazon guidelines will help boost sales. A general rule for product title length is to keep it within 200 characters.
- Correct Product Category: You must select the right product template to create your product feed but more than that, while creating your product feed, you need to match the browse node for your product. Our support team can help you create your first feed for free.
Both way Inventory Sync for effective selling
ExportFeed offers both way inventory sync so that you don’t have to worry about any over-sell or under-sell. Auto manage inventories on Amazon & WooCommerce.
Product variation support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart and have Accurate product listings, more product listings.
We developed a specific core code component to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down.
What happens when you upload your WooCommerce product feed to Amazon?
- Your product feed is analysed by Amazon and the report is displayed in ExportFeed plugin’s report section.
- If you face any errors you can find the resolution in our extensive documentation or take help of our support for successful listing.
- After your product is listed on Amazon, it will appear in the product search already optimized for conversion.
- Your customers will find it easy and convenient to purchase from Amazon due to the goodwill of this marketplace so your sales will increase.
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|