Sync WooCommerce with Amazon Germany
Benefit from Inventory Sync, Order Sync & Bulk Uploads!
Few Benefits of Using ExportFeed:
- Install plugin & connect WooCommerce Amazon Germany easily!
- Connect multiple Amazon Germany & other Amazon marketplaces.
- Create product feed or enjoy direct product uploads to Amazon.
- Get help & error reports to validate your Amazon product listings.
- Bonus: 1st Feed Setup for Free by our expert support team.
Sync WooCommerce products to Amazon Germany & capture market share before the competitors!
ExportFeed enables you to create feeds from your WooCommerce for Amazon Germany. You can list your products within few steps and without worrying about the technical aspects of feed template specifications. The best part – You will be able to control and make changes in the feeds from ExportFeed in your WordPress and reflect those changes in merchants.
When you are already selling through the Amazon platform, you want to know which Amazon marketplace can yield most profits for your investments. And the answer is
Out of the 12 Amazon marketplaces, Amazon Germany holds one of the top positions. So, you are right to want to expand your WooCommerce based business through Amazon Germany.
If you’ve setup the shipping channels for Europe region, creating your Amazon seller account on Germany and establishing your goodwill in the German marketplace is really profitable in the long run. Even if you are already selling on the Amazon UK marketplace, you can request for European unified Amazon account to start listing products on Amazon Germany.
Specific core code component.
You can hard code a brand. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down with our advanced commands.
Rich SEO value.
Combine/include brand and attributes into their title. Have your product listings defined simply. With our advanced commands you may specify prefix for better ranking of products on merchant sites.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects.
How to Connect your WooCommerce to Amazon Germany?
- Install ExportFeed Amazon plugin alongside your WooCommerce and choose the option to directly upload products or option to create product feed.
- If you are using direct upload option, you get to benefit from orders and inventories sync. Please authorize our developer account for this option.
- Create categorical or individual product list of your WooCommerce to Amazon Germany.
- Implement product customization options to optimize your product attributes and listing on Amazon Germany with the help of our support.
- After finalizing product list, submit it to Amazon directly or grab the product feed to upload it to Amazon Germany seller central.
- Request for the Free product feed offer while we are still able to provide this.
Note: This plugin supports both way order and inventory sync for Amazon and WooCommerce.
Start selling WooCommerce products on Amazon Germany Today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|