Sell Bulk Products of WooCommerce on Amazon Canada
Sync Inventories, Products & Orders also
Why ExportFeed to sell Woocommerce Proucts on Amazon Canada?
- Easy and simple steps for installation completes within minutes
- Use our MWS developer account to connect & sync inventories
- Supports listing of all allowed Amazon product categories
- Sell on Canada & Other Amazon marketplaces
- Get first feed setup and reliable support for FREE
Selling WooCommerce products on Amazon Canada with ExportFeed
Integrating your WooCommerce with Amazon Canada to sell through this marketplace is just like integrating with any other North American marketplaces. However, there are some differences in the product categories that you shouldn’t miss to sell on Amazon Canada. Also, there are some really cool features of ExportFeed Amazon plugin that’ll make your task hassle free.
- To start with WooCommerce Amazon Canada integration, you need to install the ExportFeed plugin and set it up.
- Next, you get to make a choice with ExportFeed – Create and upload your product feeds or Directly upload products and enjoy orders and inventories sync?
- You need to customize the product attributes like description because most of the sellers will be listing with the same manufacturer’s description. You can choose to customize this with ExportFeed plugin.
- Also, when you list your WooCommerce products on Amazon Canada, you’ll need to make sure that you don’t get errors. This will be easy with ExportFeed with all the personalized support and error reporting/resolution features.
- In order to improve your seller ratings on Amazon Canada, you’ll need to deliver sold products as quickly as possible. For this, ExportFeed plugin syncs the orders with your WooCommerce so you’ll be notified as soon as a sales happens.
ExportFeed offers you the best features making your integration beneficial and helping you in the process of selling on Amazon.
Both way Inventory Sync for effective selling
ExportFeed offers both way inventory sync so that you don’t have to worry about any over-sell or under-sell. Auto manage inventories on Amazon & WooCommerce.
Product variation support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart and have Accurate product listings, more product listings.
We developed a specific core code component to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down.
Easy process to send WooCommerce products to Amazon Canada using ExportFeed
Creating product feed or selecting products for direct upload to Amazon Canada is possible using ExportFeed. Also, you can create product attributes customization and category mapping using ExportFeed Amazon plugin. But, what is the exact process involved to list your products on Amazon Canada?
- Install Amazon plugin from WordPress.org alongside your WooCommerce.
- To Connect WooCommerce with Amazon Canada: Provide your Amazon account a title, select a Amazon Canada and connect your MWS account by authorizing our developer ID.
- Now, select the products to include in your product feed and prepare the product list for upload.
- If you need to make customizations to your product attributes, feel free to take reference from our documentation or contact our support team.
- Upload the product list to Amazon simply by clicking an Upload button and check your listings on Amazon Canada.
Notable Benefits of Amazon Canada as Sales Channel for your WooCommerce Products
- Amazon Canada made a huge sale during the holiday seasons of the year 2018. Surprisingly, product categories that made huge sales were: Exploding Kittens: Original Edition, and Cards Against Humanity: Canadian Edition. If you are also selling similar products, don’t miss to list them on Amazon Canada.
- As Amazon is always innovative in product recommendation, one click purchase, prime, and other such features, your business benefits from the sales optimization of Amazon Canada marketpalce.
- Due to the goodwill of Amazon marketplaces, Canadian customers will find it more convenient through Amazon Canada rather than your WooCommerce store.
Get Customers from Amazon Canada – Sync WooCommerce to Amazon Canada Today!
Upto 5,000 SKUs
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
Upto 20,000 SKUs
save $108.01/year on annual subscription as compared to monthly subscription.
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
Upto 100,000 SKUs
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
save $48/year on quarterly subscription as compared to monthly subscription.
More than 100,000
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Get the flexibility to make payment monthly