WooCommerce Amazon Australia Product Sync with ExportFeed
Tap into relatively new market with extremely high growth potential
Why ExportFeed for WooCommerce Amazon Australia feed?
- It is quick to install and start listing your products.
- You enjoy the options to include or exclude variations.
- Customize product attributes for the Australian market.
- Both way sync of orders and inventories Woo-Amazon
- First feed setup and personalized demo offered Free!
WooCommerce product categories you can sell on Amazon.com.au
Every eCommerce business needs categorical listing of products for comfortable user experience. And, Amazon being the industry leader for conversion optimization, has a peculiar departmentalization of products. When you are listing your products too, you need to send them at specific Amazon category using the category template provided by Amazon.
Further, Amazon has specified over 20 product categories to list and sell your WooCommerce products and for the other categories, either you will need specific approvals or you are restricted to sell on the categories. Here are the list of categories that don’t require approvals.
|Baby (some of the products require approval)||Beauty||Books|
|Camera & Photos||Cell phones||Clothing & accessories|
|Music||Office products||Outdoors (some products require approval)|
|Shoes, Handbags, and Sunglasses||Software and computer games||Sports (some of the products require approval)|
|Tools and home improvement||Toys and games||Video games and video games consoles|
Requirements of selling WooCommerce products on Amazon Australia
Amazon is a well known marketplace and holds has thousands of buyers who regularly shop on Amazon. It is definite that you shouldn’t miss to list your products on Amazon marketplaces if you are selling globally. But selling on Amazon Australia has some specific requirements such as:
- Even if you are already selling on other Amazon marketplaces, you need to create your account on Amazon Australia marketplace to list your WooCommerce products.
- You have the option to list your products in over 20 categories which are required to be submitted to Amazon in the specific Amazon Australia product templates.
- Amazon Australia marketplace will cost you a monthly seller charge of $49 in addition to the seller fees and taxes. It is an investment worth making.
- You need to provide your Australian bank account details on your Amazon seller central account where you will be paid.
- You need a bulk product feed management software to help you upload and keep your product listings updated in Amazon.
Specific core code component.
You can hard code a brand. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down with our advanced commands.
Rich SEO value.
Combine/include brand and attributes into their title. Have your product listings defined simply. With our advanced commands you may specify prefix for better ranking of products on merchant sites.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects.
How to go about WooCommerce Amazon Australia Product Sync?
Simply listing your products on Amazon marketplace is not enough. You need to keep updating your inventory level as it is sold on your WooCommerce shop. This is taken care by ExportFeed. Here’s how you can start using ExportFeed for your sales growth on Amazon:
- Install ExportFeed Amazon plugin alongside your WooCommerce on WordPress platform.
- Next, enter your Amazon credentials on ExportFeed plugin to establish connection between Amazon and WooCommerce.
- Now select the products, optimize attributes if necessary and click on upload products to Amazon.
- The products that you send to Amazon using ExportFeed will be tracked and when sold, you’ll receive order notification on your WooCommerce itself.
For starters, it may be a complex process to setup your product feed and customize products for Amazon. Our support team will help you in any confusion that you face. This plugin supports both way order and inventory sync for Amazon and WooCommerce.
Start selling on Amazon Australia today! Let us know if you have any Questions.
$99.99 Billed Annually
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support for single merchant!
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
$239.99 BIlled Annually
Most affordable plan
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
$75.00 Billed Quarterly
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
Save 59.99 per annum choosing annual plan.
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Save 108.08 Every Year and chose annual plan