Send WooCommerce Data Feeds to eBay Seller Easily
Avoid Technical Hassles of Feed Creation & Enjoy Automatic Feed Updates!
Some more benefits of using ExportFeed are:
- Match eBay’s product feed requirement & get feed listing reports.
- Offer currency flexibility and variable products to eBay customers.
- Use different set of rules to optimize & update eBay Seller feeds.
- Take help from our support team when you have any questions.
- We can offer you Free eBay Feed setup for your First feed.
Send WooCommerce Data Feeds to eBay Seller! Reach Out to a Greater Audience
WooCommerce is a great platform to start or run your ecommerce business and when you have ExportFeed installed along with it; your growth potentials are almost limitless. Why?You can send your products to one of the leading marketplaces – the eBay! With ExportFeed, have the ability to send your data feed for bulk WooCommerce products to eBay Seller. Following the best practices of eBay feed creation will help your listings grab the attention of numerous potential customers.
Along with the eBay seller, you can also send your WooCommerce product feed to the eBay network to create an omnichannel presence. Now the best part – you can set the automatic feed updates for eBay and other merchants along with implementing the changes centrally from ExportFeed on your WordPress itself.
Specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down through a specific core code component.
Safety, simplicity, and no need for more upgrades for your server. Better able to plan your site/infrastructure/performance through cloud based processing to list your high quantity product feeds.
Product Variations Support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart. Makes your product listings accurate and up to date.
The basics of Sending WooCommerce Data Feeds to eBay Seller:
It may seem like you will have to work a lot to create, send, manage and sync your product feeds to eBay Seller but ExportFeed has made this process fairly simple and quick.
- The first step is to install the ExportFeed plugin in for eBay your site, obviously.
- Now, select eBay Seller merchant or other merchant to create specific feeds.
- To create optimized feeds, you can use the features provided by the plugin.
- You can even use advanced commands with the help of our support team.
- It’s now time to login to your merchant account and upload the feeds to make listing.
We will upload the feeds for you if you have the installation package of ExportFeed
$99.99 Billed Annually
Enjoy unlimited product feeds, free upgrades, and live chat plus email support for single merchant!
Unlimited number of products and feeds
Create custom feeds
One Feed Setup Service
Priority Support only for one merchant among: Amazon , eBay , Etsy or other supported merchants.
$239.99 BIlled Annually
Most affordable plan
All features of Single Merchant Plan
Feed creation for all supported merchants
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay , Etsy, Google & Other Merchants
$75.00 Billed Quarterly
All Features of Single Merchant Plan
Priority support for
Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Other Merchants
Save 59.99 per annum choosing annual plan.
Create Feeds for All Supported Merchants
Get priority support for your feed operations
Enjoy All features of Single Merchant Plan
Save 108.08 Every Year and chose annual plan