Create & Manage WooCommerce Rakuten Product Feed!
Sell your WooCommerce products on Rakuten!
Why ExportFeed for WooCommerce to Rakuten product feeds?
- WooCommerce to Rakuten product variation support.
- Auto mapping of WooCommerce categories to Rakuten.
- Schedule automatic updates of Rakuten product feed..
- Customization options to enable the changes easily.
- First feed setup offered for free by expert support team.
Export Rakuten Product Feeds from WooCommerce Easily. Sell on Rakuten!
Enjoying your sales of WooCommerce Store? You can improve that, even increase the sales to your desired limit. This is a proven way and is simply beyond your expectation.Sending your product feeds to Rakuten from WooCommerce increases your product exposure to the potential customers and the loyal visitors of Rakuten will be able to find your products to purchase from their own preferred network.
Want more, export your feeds to 40+ other merchants. And the best part – with ExportFeed you’ll be able to manage feeds you send to all merchants from just one place – ExportFeed in your WooCommerce!
Few Reasons to Sell on Rakuten
- Rakuten was established in Japan during the year 1997 and was renamed in the year 1999. Since then, it has been providing satisfactory service and products to customers through online retail.
- Rakuten stands as the top third global profit volume after Amazon and eBay respectively.
- Rakuten is a growing business and it has already acquired Buy.com, PriceMinister, ikeda and viber.
- ExportFeed meets all the product feed specifications to sell your products on Rakuten and we also offer a one-time free WooCommerce to Rakuten feed setup if you are using ExportFeed for the first time.
Automatic feed updates
One change reflects on multiple feeds, multiple merchants. Feeds are publically accessible and can also be downloaded by merchants or by the user. Save time and manual labor!
Map Custom Taxonomies
Allows you to provide a relevant user experience to your online shoppers. They see the complete price including tax. This is handled automatically, no need for manual intervention.
Proven Expertise by the Community
Over 20,000 download, very high ratings and high level of customer satisfaction, impeccable technical support via live chat, remote console and emails too.
How to manage Rakuten product feed from WooCommerce for improved promotion?
- Your WooCommerce platform will need to have ExportFeed plugin Installed.
- The product feed will then be created with the help of this plugin.
- Keep all the plugin enhancements on product feed creation
- You will also need account with Rakuten to have an access to upload.
- Login to your Rakuten account and upload the feed according to requirement.
- We will upload the feeds for you if you have the installation package of ExportFeed
Don’t wait for the competition to get tough!
Start selling WooCommerce products on Rakuten today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|