Sending your Shopify product feed to Facebook?
Drive more sales with optimized social commerce campaigns!
Why use ExportFeed to create Shopify product feed for Facebook?
- Install ExportFeed from Shopify app store within minutes.
- Select Facebook as a sales channel & create specific feed.
- Enjoy the options to customize attributes and include variations.
- Bulk optimize Shopify product attributes for higher conversions.
- Get Free 1st Feed setup offer even during trial plan.
Reasons why you should immediately add Facebook as your Shopify sales channel
Facebook is one marketplace which is available to almost all people in the world. It also holds the record of having more active members than some of the countries with high population. This alone reason is enough for any business to start selling through Facebook, but there are some more notable reasons:
- Facebook has started a new era of social media marketing with dynamic product ads and remarketing campaigns.
- When the conversion is a question, Facebook is the only marketplace where you have the highest level of social proof.
- Facebook is always changing and experimenting to bring the best features to increase sales, it doesn’t get stuck in the tried-and-tested but leads innovation.
- Your business on Facebook is managed through Facebook Business Manager and it allows you full control.
- Making your presence on Facebook also allows you to get your hands dirty on the analytics data collected through the Facebook pixel.
- ExportFeed allows you to create your Shopify product feed for Facebook without wasting time and offers all the help you need.
- The best part: when you submit your Shopify product catalog to business.facebook.com, you can also benefit from Instagram Advertising.
Publish to multiple Merchants
List your products to multiple merchants without any hassles. Control your product feeds for all your merchants from one single plugin.
Our advanced commands enable you to customize the currency according your need and convenience. Make your trade easier by offering the appropriate currency support necessary for your niche market.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size, color, type etc. manually is a tedious task. This plugin offers to customize all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects.
Connect your Shopify Product feed to the Facebook merchant in these simple steps
- The pre-requirement: Get the ExportFeed plugin installed in your Shopify platform
- Create a business via business.facebook.com
- Create the Product feed on Shopify with the elite features of ExportFeed.
- You will also need an account on Facebook to have access to upload.
- Login to your Facebook account and upload the feed according to requirement.
- We will upload the feeds for you if you have the installation package of ExportFeed.
- We will also upload it once for you if you have are a new buyer of this plugin
Participate on Facebook Social Commerce using ExportFeed on Shopify today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Sign Up Today for a Free 7 Day Trial!
Definitely would recommend ExportFeed for Opencart to anyone, now even thinking about starting a WooCommerce Store and will install ExportFeed there too!