Sync Shopify product feed to Amazon UK for Sales Growth
Offering bulk upload with Order & Inventory Sync!
Why use ExportFeed for Shopify Amazon UK sync?
- Easy setup & feed creation with the help of our support team!
- Product templates of Amazon UK are integrated into ExportFeed.
- Cloud based processing so no more overloading your server.
- Create Shopify XML, CSV or TXT feed for Amazon UK & 40+ others.
- Never over-sell or under-sell with inventory & order sync feature.
Why Should You Send Shopify Product Feed to Amazon UK?
Improving the number of your site visitors, optimizing the performance of your site and optimizing it for conversion is well worth in the long term. And this plan takes a few cycles of actions based on detailed analysis.
But your Shopify business needs to start yielding more output and start increasing revenue soon. For this, sending your Shopify product feed to Amazon UK is your best bet. Why?
- Amazon has a list of loyal customers visiting with the intent of purchase.
- Amazon UK is popular among the audience all over Europe for shopping.
- It is a marketplace optimized specifically to boost conversion for sellers.
- It is easy & logical to send products to shoppers than acquire shoppers on a new site.
- ExportFeed facilitates your needs to create, list and, manage products on Amazon.co.uk.
- First Time Users: If you provide us the details, we will offer our services to create & list products on Amazon UK for Free.
Specific core code component
You can hard code a brand. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down with our advanced commands.
Rich SEO value
Combine/include brand and attributes into their title. Have your product listings defined simply. With our advanced commands you may specify prefix for better ranking of products on merchant sites.
Product variation support
Entering all the variations like size color type by hand is a tedious work. This plugin customizes all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects.
How to use ExportFeed for your Shopify Amazon UK product feed?
- Install ExportFeed on your Shop from your Shopify App Store.
You can use the free version if your need is for 100 SKUs only even after the trial expires.
- Activate your version of ExportFeed and sync your shop with our Cloud Service.
- Select Amazon Merchant and provide the login credentials for your Professional Seller account of Amazon UK Marketplace.
- Select the Amazon feed template for the products that you need to list on Amazon UK from your Shopify store.
- Select products by applying different available filters or create the feed by including products under your shop’s product category.
- Now, map product attributes and set specific rules for your product feed. This step is optional and for advanced users with the help of our friendly support team.
- Now, provide a name for your feed file and save your feed file. After this, you can send your product data to list your products on Amazon UK.
Note: We offer to install ExportFeed and provide you one-time free feed set-up even with the trial version.
Target a specific market! Grow Shopify product sales through Amazon.co.uk!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|