Manage Shopify to Shopzilla Product Feeds using ExportFeed!
Enjoy Automatic Updates, Bulk Feed Upload & More…
Why use ExportFeed for Shopify to Shopizilla Feeds?
- Get started in a short time, even start with the free plan.
- Include variations of products you sell in your Shopzilla feeds.
- Add rich SEO in Shopzilla by creating feeds with custom attributes.
- Map custom fields, tags, other taxonomies to that of Shopzilla.
- We offer free feed setup for 1st time users of ExportFeed.
What happens when you send your feeds from Shopify to Shopzilla?
Shopzilla is a comparison shopping engine which lists product categories ranging from clothing and accessories for men and women to interior and exterior home decoration. By the business model this merchant operates, it has made advertisers and retailers to list their products by accepting product feeds for bulk products and has given total control of the budget to the retailers through CPC model.
As this merchant offers a one-stop shopping experience for every need of a household, it has been able to win the trust of thousands of online shoppers. So, what happens when you send your Shopify based product feed to Shopzilla?
- You create your product feed using ExportFeed on your Shopify Store & send those feeds to Shopzilla.
- Shopzilla displays your products by category and when searched for your products, it gets shown based on the CPC bidding.
- Your potential customers are redirected to your product page to complete their purchase on your site.
- Since this merchant sends you qualified traffic, it increases the conversion on your site while strengthening the SEO.
Reasons to send Shopify product feed to Shopzilla using ExportFeed?
- Your newly founded Shopify store doesn’t initially attract as much visitors as the Shopzilla so ExportFeed helps you list products on Shopzilla.
- The more products you list in Shopzilla, the more chances you have of making more sales & ExportFeed helps to sync bulk products too.
- Shopzilla offers a great user experience by listing each category based on product attributes to help shoppers find your product.
- You can choose to target the customers by location by listing products on Shopzilla UK, Shopzilla France or Shopzilla Germany.
Only one place to edit
Make your changes directly on your platform and it will be automatically synced to your target merchants. Centralized control of change in feeds reduces the input errors too.
Product variation support
Market your products in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart and have Accurate product listings, more product listings.
We developed a specific core code component to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down.
How to use ExportFeed to manage Shopify product feed for Shopzilla?
Our Support team will help you in each step.
- Installation and Configuration of ExportFeed in your Shopify platform links them.
- The feeds you create using ExportFeed can be empowered using Advanced Commands.
- When you need to make changes in the feeds, you can do so from a centralized location.
- You can login to Shopzilla & upload the feed according to the Shopzilla requirement.
Ready to start sending Shopify Product feed to Shopzilla now?
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|