Start selling products from Shopify to Amazon TODAY…
With orders & inventory sync between Shopify & Amazon
Why send products from Shopify to Amazon?
- Amazon facilitates display & sales almost all category of products.
- Amazon offers affiliate program which helps to increase your sales.
- According to statista, 183 Million visited Amazon in March 2017
- ExportFeed offers seamless integration of Shopify with Amazon.
- We offer 1 Free feed setup even on trial plan.
How to Connect and Sell Shopify Products on Amazon Marketplaces?
Sending your Shopify based products to Amazon Marketplace where the customers are searching to buy is really simple with ExportFeed.
- First, install ExportFeed app on your shop from the Shopify App Store.
- Add Amazon as the sales channel and select Amazon Marketplace (US, UK, etc.).
- Authorize our developer account to connect your Shopify with Amazon.
- Now select the products or Shopify collection you want to include in the feed.
- Assign Shopify collection and product attributes to that of Amazon, if necessary.
- Create feed & simply click Upload to send products to Amazon marketplace.
- Detailed documentation is available and our support team will be eager to help you create the first feed and guide how to set it up in Amazon.
Shopify Amazon Integration with ExportFeed – The Benefits!
Selling your Shopify products on Amazon is a great way to boost your business. Some of the Amazon sellers even manage to generate sales revenue of up to 1M annually. However, when you are selling in large volumes, you need to have the right tools that facilitate your revenue growth.
So, how do you define the right type of tool? Obviously, you need to be provided with these abilities in order to be a successful seller on Amazon and ExportFeed provides you with that.
- Ability to create bulk product listing with variations
- Automatic product updates for up-to-date information
- Orders and Inventory Sync between Shopify and Amazon
- Cloud-based processing to improve your feed operations
What happens when you list your Shopify products on Amazon?
- Your products are listed under the specific Amazon product category or directory.
- Customers are able to browse your products & find in Amazon search results also.
- The product variations that you offer are displayed along with other information about the product included on your Shopify Amazon Product feed.
- Customers will buy your products from Amazon and the stock quantity is decreased.
- You will find the order in your Shopify store and the stock quantity on your Shopify Store is also decreased.
- With the convenience of finding Amazon based order on you Shopify, you can process the sales faster to maintain a healthy seller status.
Automatic Feed Update
The feeds are updated automatically. Feeds are publicly accessible and can also be downloaded by merchants or by the user. Save time and labour.
Any problem in creating feeds and listing your product is not a problem anymore!!Our fast friendly and professional support team will solve them for you.
Map multiple categories to merchant Categories
Combine related categories into a single-related merchant category.
Shopify to Amazon – Optimization Tips to Improve Feed Performance
When you upload your products to Amazon using ExportFeed, you will get the product listing reports. These reports will enclose the success or error details if there are any. Communicating with our support team will help you understand these reports better.
And, there are some common practices also which businesses with highly effective Amazon Shopify integration follow:
- Provide complete information for your Shopify products including the optional attributes.
- Follow the Amazon rules for your product title based on the category on your Shopify Store.
- On your Shopify store itself, use the tips for image optimization like white background, pixel sizes, etc.
- Provide clear refund information and free shipping as far as possible and try to collect reviews for your seller account.
- Keep your Shopify product information up-to-date and synced with Amazon including product title, description, and images.
- Use Advanced Customization tricks that ExportFeed offers to optimize product info in your feed.
Amazon Marketplaces you can sync your Shopify shop using ExportFeed
Amazon USA, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada, Amazon Australia, Amazon France, Amazon Spain, Amazon Mexico, Amazon Germany, and Amazon India.
You have the tool and the tips. What can stop you now?
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|