Own eCommerce based on Shopify? Sell on Walmart also!
Create Shopify Walmart Catalog & Grow!
Why ExportFeed to create your Shopify Walmart Catalog?
- Install ExportFeed’s Shopify app from the Shopify App store.
- Start 7 Days Free trial to check ExportFeed for Walmart.
- Enjoy automatic category and attribute mapping features.
- Use advanced rules, customization & more options.
- Get timely support and one time free Shopify to Walmart feed setup.
Why should you send your Shopify product feed to Walmart?
Simply selling your products through your Shopify store isn’t enough. It takes a lot of work to generate enough revenue to maintain a sustainable business. For this reason, you need to sell your products on some of the most profitable marketplaces also.
If you are already selling through Google Shopping or Amazon, you are most likely to be approved for the Walmart Seller account. Walmart is often known to deny seller account to the newly started businesses. So there is less competition and high potential to grab more customers.
To start selling through Walmart easily, simply install ExportFeed on your Shopify site. ExportFeed empowers you to create Shopify product feed for Walmart as per the CSV feed requirements of Walmart Seller Central.
You will never need to worry about spending too much time preparing your CSV feed file, or the manual errors anymore when using ExportFeed.
Key reasons to list your Shopify products on Walmart
Walmart claims to offer the best price deals. The target is to serve visitors with a better price on products than at any other markteplaces. This reason alone has helped Walmart maintain loyalty among the customers.
Let’s take a look into other reasons why you should send your product feed to Walmart:
- Walmart.com receives a lot of traffic from the USA, Japan, Canada. 82% of the traffic on Walmart is from the United states. So, if your target market is USA, don’t miss to list your Shopify products on Walmart.
- Walmart offers to list your products free of cost and there is no account opening or maintenance fee like in other marketpalces. Instead it runs on a referral fee model after you sell on Walmart.
- 7% of the visitors of Walmart visit this site after they visit Amazon, Why? This site offers better deals than Amazon. If you claim to have the best deals, you must have those on Walmart.
- According to many businesses participating in multichannel selling, Walmart generates more customers than most of the other marketplaces and it also helps in building the business brand.
Product Variation Support
Include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create! ExportFeed ensures you to provide adequate information about your products by sending enough feeds to the merchant site. Gone are the days to list variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
We have gained the trust of thousands of users. If you want to test our product, you can go with the offered 7 Days Commitment Free Trial and get a touch with its benefits. Use it and we are sure we will gain your belief!
Improve your Promotion
You can use advanced commands to customize your product feeds. Furthermore, you can also map your product category with the merchant categories and even offer flexible currency option to your customers! All this will be easy and effective. Plus this will increase your return on investment.
How to send your Shopify product feed to Walmart?
It is very simple to improve your return on investment by using ExportFeed on your Shopify site. You should follow the following steps.
- Install ExportFeed on your Shopify store. You will have a 7 Days commitment free trial. Contact us for a free personalized demo if you need it.
- The next step is to let the product data of your Shopify store sync with your ExportFeed cloud account.
- Add Walmart as the Sales Channel where you want to start selling your products and create your Shopify Walmart product feed.
- Now, login to your merchant account on Walmart and upload the product feed that you created.
- Check your Shopify product listing on Walmart to verify that the information you’ve sent is the way you wanted it to be.
- If you face any confusion, feel free to contact our support team and we can offer you a 1-time free Shopify Walmart product feed setup.
What could possibly stop you send your Shopify products to Walmart now?
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|