Shopify Product Feed for Bing to Grow your Business
Send product variations & match exact Bing requirements for more sales
Why use ExportFeed for Shopify to Bing listings?
- ExportFeed installation is completed within minutes
- Match Shopify Bing feed specifications every time
- Enjoy flexibility with Bing & Shopify Category maping
- Even custom product attributes & product variations are supported
- Get 1st feed setup offer free of cost even during the trial plan!
Reasons to send Shopify products feed to Bing Shopping using ExporFeed
As ExportFeed app integrates with Shopify platform seamlessly, you will enjoy the process of creating and uploading feeds to Bing Shopping. But, rather than just enjoying the process, you will also be able to generate more revenue by adding a new and profitable sales channel for your business.
- Bing Shopping is not just a sales channel but one of the old shopping engines that people still prefer to use.
- As compared to most of the similar shopping channels, Bing Ads provides a more affordable and robust way to increase sales.
- This is the merchant that continues to bring innovation for sellers and advertisers according to the changes in market trends.
- It is still the default search engine for many preferred browsers so your products are displayed to potential customers efficiently.
Any changes in your Shopify product feed will automatically update in all your merchants. You can make the change in one centralized place and it will be updated to Bing and all your other merchants. Imagine listing your feeds to 40 merchants with such an ease. Your product feed management process will be optimized to provide you with the best returns on the listing of Shopify product feeds in Bing and other merchants.
Only one place to edit
Make your changes directly on your platform and it will be automatically synced to your selected merchants. Centralized control of change in feeds reduces the input errors too.
Product variation support
Market your products in every version/type/format required by the merchant – and get Accurate variable product listings even for bulk products
We developed a specific way to let you apply set of rules to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down.
How does ExportFeed work to create and list Shopify product feeds in Bing?
Bing is still one of the major search engines and as it is still the default browser for many shoppers, getting your Shopify products listing on Bing is worthy of the time, cost and effort. Here’s the simple process to start
- You need to install ExportFeed app in your Shopify platform. Get the app from here.
- Give some time to our cloud service so the products are synced & no processing load occurs for your server.
- Select Bing Ads as the marketplace you want to create your Shopify product feed for.
- Follow along with the intuitive process and contact our support if you face any confusion.
- Login to your Bing Shopping account and upload the feed according to requirement.
- If you are 1st time user of ExportFeed, we’ll create and product feed free of cost!
Don’t miss selling your Shopify products through Bing Shopping…
…especially when all the hard work is done by ExportFeed!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|