Export Shopify Product Feed to PriceRunner – the Profitable way!
Feed management benefits for Shopify users:
- Easy setup, feed creation & synchronization with 40+ merchants.
- Ceate specific feeds with error free listing almost everytime.
- Optimize data sent to merchants through advanced commands.
- Manage bulk feed operations using our cloud server.
- Get answers & Free First Feed Steup from an expert team.
Should you wait or rush to send Shopify product feed to PriceRunner?
There is always a need to send your product feeds to comparison shopping engines like PriceRunner. Thousands of customers visit this portal who make big purchases daily. By listing your products on this merchant, you have a good possibility that visitors your products rather than of your competitors if you use the product customization options offered in our ExportFeed app.
With a competitive product, listing on Pricerunner can gain you a high volume of visitors on your site and generate some lucrative revenue. And, in order to reduce the time spend on feed management along with keeping you away from the technical hassles you should start using ExportFeed to send all your Shopify based product information to this merchant.
The best part of using ExportFeed is that we have matched all product category feed requirements of Pricerunner. And you can also map your Shopify product categories to that of Pricerunner for more exposure during product search on this merchant.
Product Variation Support
Include product variations that you offer in the Shopify to Pricerunner feeds so that you provide adequate information to make your product listings attractive and grab more customers.
Trusted by Thousands of Users
We have offered a 7 Days commitment free trial for you. Use it to gain an insight on the product which is appreciated by thousands of users! These users have highly boosted the productivity of their ecommerce site using ExportFeed.
Improve your Promotion
Use advanced commands to customize your product feeds, map your product category with the merchant categories and even offer flexible currency option to your customers. No more time consuming processes!
Steps of sending Shopify Product Feed to PriceRunner!
Here are the basic steps that explain how easy it is to improve your return on investment(ROI) by using ExportFeed on your Shopify based site.
- The first step is to install ExportFeed. If you want to go for the real thing, you should purchase one of our premium packages. But if you are a bit confused, you can choose the five days free trial option that we have provided.
- The next step is to create product feeds. We have integrated over 40 merchants in ExportFeed. Just select the specific merchant that you want to create your feed and follow the intuitive process.
- Now, login to your merchant account on Pricerunner and export submit the feed you created. We have researched a lot for integrating with these merchants to provide realistic documentation avoid feed listing errors.
- Check the listing made of your Shopify Product Feed in PriceRunner or other merchant sites manually. If you need to update the feeds afterward – you can do it directly from your Shopify platform.
- The updates that you make on your products can be set to automatically update in the merchant sites with a simple click on the ExportFeed. Thus, you will never misrepresent your products in the merchant’s listings.
- And the best part – if you are confused with anything, feel free to contact our highly responsive support team. We’ll provide you with all the answers you need.
Don’t wait to grab the sales benefits of listing Shopify products on Pricerunner!
Start Shopify PriceRunner Integration with ExportFeed Today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|