Send Your Product Feed from Shopify to Pricefalls
Open a New Window of Opportunity to Increase Sales Revenue!
Why use ExportFeed to manage your Shopify Pricefalls integration?
- Simple and easy setup from your Shopify App store.
- Pricefalls specific feed creation in intuitive steps without hassles.
- Advanced rules, category mapping & more for feed optimizations.
- Email, livechat & phone support to help get started right away.
- Free 1st feed setup and free to use for up to 100 SKUs.
Why should you send your Shopify product feed to Pricefalls?
Your business today faces multiple competitions. These competitions have created the necessity of maintaining one’s presence in various places at the same time. To remain ahead in such a business environment, you can rely on ExportFeed. Ensure your products are listed and available in multiple marketplaces, easily. ExportFeed generates and sends the product feed of your Shopify based site to Pricefalls and ensures a growth of your business.
Key reasons to list your Shopify products on Pricefalls
Pricefalls claims to offer electronics, computer & accessories and other great deals at the clearance prices. This reason alone can attract a lot of customers and with the positive user experience that Pricefalls offers, it is likely to convert those new customers into repeated buyers.
Let’s take a look into other reasons why you should send your product feed to Pricefalls:
- Pricefalls receives a lot of traffic from the USA, UK, Australia,
Canada and the Netherlands. So if your target customers are from these countries, you will benefit by listing your products in Pricefalls.
- In this marketplace, sellers can list their products on a Fixed Price or as an aucion. Pricefalls administers two type of auctions –
If it Hits & Catch it Now.
- As of 2014, this merchant has already acted as a storefront for 3 Million Unique items listed by over 200 businesses.
- Pricefalls holds a great potential to increase your sales and keep you ahead of the competitors. Even Fox Business broadcasted “eBay gets new competitor” titled broadcast on 2009-12-22.
Product Variation Support
Include all the variations that you offer in the product feeds you create! ExportFeed ensures you to provide adequate information about your products by sending enough feeds to the merchant site. Gone are the days to list variations manually!
Trusted by Thousands of Users
We have gained the trust of thousands of users. If you want to test our product, you can go with the offered 5 Days Commitment Free Trial and get a touch with its benefits. Use it and we are sure we will gain your belief!
Improve your Promotion
You can use advanced commands to customize your product feeds. Furthermore, you can also map your product category with the merchant categories and even offer flexible currency option to your customers! All this will be easy and effective. Plus this will increase your return on investment.
How to send your Shopify product feed to Pricefalls?
It is very simple to improve your return on investment by using ExportFeed on your Shopify site. You should follow the following steps.
- Install ExportFeed on your Shopify store. You should go for a premium package if you want all the pro benefits. But, you can start with free trial also.
- The next step is to sync the product data of your Shopify store with your ExportFeed cloud account. Then you can follow the intuitive process to prepare your products list for Pricefalls.
- Now, login to your merchant account on Pricefalls and upload the product feed that you created. We have developed ExportFeed with special features to provide you with error reports and ideas to solve them. So there is very less chance of rejection of your data.
- We recommend you to manually check the Shopify product listings made in Pricefalls.
- In case, you face any confusion, you can directly contact our support team and get an answer to your questions!
When you have the right tool and you have the right strategy,
What could possibly stop you send your Shopify products to Pricefalls?
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|