Send Shopify Product Feed to Google Shopping
Let millions of shopper’s find your Products!
Why ExportFeed for Google Shopping Feed?
- Include product variations in the data feeds you create.
- Automatically sync Shopify products to Google Shopping.
- Get conversion focused traffic & sell with optimized feeds .
- Enjoy centralized feed management with our cloud service.
- Enjoy reliable support & Free 1st Feed setup from our experts!
Upload Shopify Product Feed to Google Merchant! Get the best results with ExportFeed!
With ExportFeed, you can easily send your product feeds to Google merchant and display your products on Google Shopping. This way, you can make your product visible to millions of viewers. Outcome – you will have a broad customer-base to whom you can market your products.
ExportFeed makes your work easier by helping you to list your existing products on Google Merchant efficiently. Plus you will also get advanced commands to enable richer SEO values.
Further, you can easily match product categories directly to Google Merchant categories with the help of ExportFeed’s category mapping interface. Also, you don’t have to rely on long hours of manual labor and can schedule your time for other works.
Automatic Feed Update
The feeds are updated automatically. Feeds are publicly accessible and can also be downloaded by merchants or by the user. Save time and labour.
Any problem in creating feeds and listing your product is not a problem anymore!!Our fast friendly and professional support team will solve them for you.
Map multiple categories to merchant Categories
Combine related categories into a single-related merchant category. Improve your product listing on merchants by improved discoverability.
How does ExportFeed connect your Shopify Product feed to Google Merchant?
- At first, install ExportFeed app in your Shopify store from the Shopify app store!
- Next, create a Google Merchant Account in order to upload your data feeds.
- Then, connect your Google Adwords account with your Google Merchant Center.
- Then, generate Google Data Feed by accessing the documentation or through our support.
- The last step is to Upload Data Feed to Google Merchant Center and display your ads to shoppers for more sales.
Why stop now? Start to grow with the power of Google Today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Sign Up Today for a Free 7 Day Trial!
Definitely would recommend ExportFeed for Opencart to anyone, now even thinking about starting a BigCommerce Store and will install ExportFeed there too!