Tag Shopify Products on Instagram Shop
Tap into the growth potential offered by Social Commerce
Why ExportFeed to tag Shopify products on Instagram?
- Install ExportFeed from Shopify app store within minutes.
- Create Facebook business catalogue to tag products on instagram.
- Reflect Shopify changes on Facebook business manager and Instagram store.
- Request Free 1st feed setup offer even during trial plan.
Reasons why you should tag Shopify products on Instagram
Normally, instagram restricts posting links to the stores unless you have verified a business for your account. But, if you are already selling through Facebook store, you already have the Business Manager and your Facebook catalogue uploaded. Now, the simple thing that’ll allow you to step ahead of your competitors is tagging your products on instagram account.
- 300-million instagram users visit one or the other instagram business page on a daily basis.
- Instagram is popular for photo posts and the most product image of your Shopify has high conversion potential through instagram.
- As you have already verified your Facebook store and uploaded your catalog, you have already completed half of the work.
- Most of your competitors may have not started tagging their products on the instagram store.
Publish to multiple Merchants
List your products to multiple merchants without any hassles. Control your product feeds for all your merchants from one single plugin.
Our advanced commands enable you to customize the currency according your need and convenience. Make your trade easier by offering the appropriate currency support necessary for your niche market.
Product variation support.
Entering all the variations like size, color, type etc. manually is a tedious task. This plugin offers to customize all your attributes. You can now concentrate in the other aspects.
Simple steps for Shopify products tagging on Instagram Shop
- Get the approval for your instagram business page and enable product tagging feature.
- Create a business on business.facebook.com and Facebook ads account to upload your Shopify catalogue.
- Create the Product feed of your Shopify store using ExportFeed to upload to your facebook catalog.
- Now create your ads and select Instagram on the Placements. Make sure that the admin of your Facebook business page and the account of the instagram busines page is same to avoid the issues.
- If you need help to tag your products on instagram shop, feed free to contact our support for your one-time free feed setup request.
Social Commerce for more conversions
Start Shopify product tagging on Instagram Today!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Sign Up Today for a Free 7 Day Trial!
Definitely would recommend ExportFeed for Opencart to anyone, now even thinking about starting a WooCommerce Store and will install ExportFeed there too!