Sync Shopify Amazon Sales Channel With ExportFeed
Increase sales. Manage Inventories & Orders. Grow Business Easily!
Why Sync Shopify Amazon Sales Channel with ExportFeed?
- ExportFeed centralizes your feed management operations.
- Connect Shopify store to multiple Amazon Marketplaces.
- Sync sales of Shopify & Amazon to avoid overselling.
- Optimize your product attributes in Shopify Amazon feeds.
- Don’t let anything stop you with the help of our support.
What you will experience when using ExportFeed for Shopify Amazon Integration
Running your web store on Shopify hints that you want to get things done and fast. You don’t want to get tangled in the technicalities of the different sorts. Keeping that thought, we have developed ExportFeed for Shopify Amazon sales channel integration as simple and intuitive as it can be. You’ll identify it after you start using ExportFeed. But we’ll give you a tiny walkthrough of the process right here.
- First, install ExportFeed in your Shopify store.
- Next, select Amazon as merchant want to sell products on.
- Now connect ExportFeed with your Amazon MWS account.
- Select the product you want to send and display on Amazon.
- Create the feed and click on Upload to Amazon button.
- Check the reports and customize feeds to optimize listings if necessary.
Perks of adding Shopify Amazon sales channel
- Selling on Shopify requires you to run some advertising. When you list sync your Shopify with Amazon, your sales are powered by the marketing efforts of Amazon marketplace.
- Two tier marketing. You can get extended benefit of Amazon’s marketing as Amazon also launches affiliate. Amazon’s affiliate program fuels your product sales for the same cost.
- Expand your business. You can get your products across the continent and sell them. Amazon provides this amazing opportunity to grow your business globally.
- It is about sales. Amazon is optimized for conversion so the more you sell and get positive reviews of your customers, the more your products appear in the Amazon product search results.
- Everything needs reports. Amazon reports are comprehensive and provide you detail instructions. These can give a direction about which products you should invest and even what changes will help you optimize your Shopify store.
Only one place to edit
Make your changes directly to your platform and it will be automatically synced to your target. Reduce the hassle of sending feeds manually and manage your time effectively.
Product variation support
Market your products feeds in every version/type/format – as you have entered in your cart and enjoy accurate product listings for all the products that you have to sell.
We developed a specific core code component to allow for more sophisticated data management scenarios. You can specify different pricing for different merchants and different feeds – up or down
Requirements for Shopify Amazon sales channel integration using ExportFeed
Although at ExportFeed, we have gone an extra mile to help you sell Shopify products on Amazon, there are certain requirements before you can start using ExportFeed.
- Before everything, you’ll need an active Shopify store with products ready to be sold.
- Sending products on Amazon require that the product feeds include specific information or they will give you listing errors. Our support team will help you solve this.
- You’ll need a professional seller’s plan on any of the supported Amazon marketplace.
- You should be selling those products that are approved by Amazon. For certain categories, Amazon needs to provide special permissions.
Ready to get sell Shopify products on Amazon?
Start with the Free Trial Now!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|