Shopify Amazon Integration – Send Shopify Products to Amazon
Enjoy Automatic Feed Updates, Order and Inventory Sync Also
Why Shopify Amazon Integration with ExportFeed?
- ExportFeed app is easily available in Shopify App store.
- ExportFeed uses our cloud server, so, no added resource.
- We’ve integrated Amazon feed templates to reduce your work.
- ExportFeed services are trusted by over 20000 users .
- We offer 1st-time feed setup free for both trial and pro users.
Amazon Shopify Integration for Better Sales of Shopify Products on Amazon
Starting to sell Shopify products on Amazon can be tricky even for the experienced sellers if you don’t have the right tool. So what does ExportFeed offer that makes your Shopify to Amazon product integration flawless?
- Bulk feed creation and option to include or exclude product variations in the feed.
- Pre-loaded product categories to incorporate your Shopify collection mapping.
- An easy user interface to map categories and attributes for better listings.
- Automatic product listing updates, Amazon orders, and inventories sync with Shopify.
- A friendly support team of experts making ExportFeed the best Amazon Shopify app.
- Option to connect multiple Amazon marketplaces with your Shopify Store using our MWS developer account.
Which Amazon marketplaces can you integrate your Shopify store using ExportFeed?
You can choose to sell products that come under multiple categories on your Shopify store. However, when integrating your Shopify with Amazon, you will find that some Amazon marketplaces perform better than the other for those specific categories.
So, you may want to send specific categories to different marketplaces. We have addressed this need and incorporated multiple marketplaces connection for Shopify Amazon integration on ExportFeed.
The Amazon marketplaces that you can integrate with your Shopify store using ExportFeed currently are Amazon USA, UK, Canada, Italy, France, Spain, Germany.
For Amazon India and Amazon Australia, you can create your Shopify product feed and upload them to your seller central account with our help.
Automatic Feed Update
The feeds are updated automatically. Feeds are publicly accessible and can also be downloaded by merchants or by the user. Save time and labour.
Any problem in creating feeds and listing your product is not a problem anymore!!Our fast friendly and professional support team will solve them for you.
Map multiple categories to merchant Categories
Combine related categories into a single-related merchant category.
How to add Amazon as your Shopify Sales Channel with ExportFeed?
Listing products on Amazon has some clear benefits. The main among those benefits is that millions of customers visit Amazon to buy products. For this reason alone, listing products on Amazon has become a popular choice for eCommerce marketers.
However, Amazon has optimized its platform to increase conversions by using different techniques like the review systems, buy box, and others. And, in order to get started with selling the products of your Shopify store to Amazon, here’s how you can use ExportFeed.
Pre Requirement: A professional seller plan for Amazon.
- Go to the admin section – > App Store of your Shopify store and search for ExportFeed.
- Install the ExportFeed app on your Store to connect it with your product.
- Now, access our cloud server from your Shopify store through ExportFeed app.
- Allow ExportFeed to manage your listings on Amazon by authorizing our developer ID on your seller central.
- Finally, select to create product feed based on the provided filters for categorical or individual product selection.
- Click on the get feed button and then grab the product feed to submit it to your Amazon professional seller account.
Start Today… Before Your Competitors Work on Their Amazon Shopify Integration!
|Basic Seller||Intermediate Seller||Advance Seller||Super Seller||Platinum Seller|
|No. of SKU||Upto 5,000||Upto 20,000||Upto 50,000||Upto 100,000||More than 100,000|
|Feeds For 40+ merchants||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Etsy order limit||3000||9000||14,000||20,000||Unlimited|
|Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Basic Support||Priority Support||Priority Support|
|Etsy||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync||Order & inventory sync|
|Bulk product listing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Metafield sync support||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Product and order update frequency||Near real time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time||Real-time|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Sign Up Today for a Free 7 Day Trial!
Turn Shopify Store into Multi-Channel Sales Gateway
Sync Shopify to Amazon Marketplace.
After the disaster of my startup, I was in the verge to shut down my venture. Then I thought to give this plugin a try!! I used ExportFeed with my Shopify platform and it has helped my business a lot to recover.
One of the major difficulties we face would be the hassle to update the changes but thanks to this plugin it directly syncs the changes we make, which is just too great!!
The support is always responding with fantastic solutions. It has wonderful features at the first place and the immense support helps to utilize the feature to the maximum level.